26 coaches online • Server time: 02:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wakslo

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2010 - 04:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't played buy I have spec'd and it looks great. I even saw my first RIP and I love when you mouse over the hurt player it tells you what happened (Player failed a dodge in turn 1, Player was blocked in turn 1 by XYZ), awesome. I also love how you display player profiles. The "active" team gets his selected player shown and any other player you mouse over shows on the other side.

The dice are different, but hey it's a new client. All in all it's really cool
Wakslo

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2010 - 04:05 Reply with quote Back to top

And the replay mode... BRILLIANT
ryanfitz

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2010 - 04:13 Reply with quote Back to top

A request, I am currently speccing a Necro game on the 'rainy' pitch and the players who have acted when they are inelligible are very hard to see, their opacity reduction makes them quite hard to see.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2010 - 08:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Reisender wrote:
maysrill wrote:
Best feature: no luck meter Smile

you know this means we will miss at least 5 threads with the potential of being thread of the year..... Very Happy

Spiro never cared about the luck meter. Our threads of the year supply depends entirely on what Random Numbers Generator Kalimar used Laughing

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2010 - 11:40
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

If you're interested in the RNG, you can read all about it in the FFB RNG description. This generator used in this client is so completely over the top that it's almost funny. Smile
SeraphimRed

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2010 - 11:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
If you're interested in the RNG, you can read all about it in the FFB RNG description. This generator used in this client is so completely over the top that it's almost funny. Smile

Any RNG that doesn't ultimately result in Spiro pressing numbers in the dark is ultimately flawed.
Nice attempt though.

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

Last edited by SeraphimRed on %b %22, %2010 - %16:%Apr; edited 2 times in total
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2010 - 12:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:

FBB RNG wrote:
...Stuff...
With only partial access to the entropy sources, the malicious user would need to crack the AES-256 crypto; a task that would be worth a lot more than a few fantasy football wins (note that this is an understatement of truly epic proportions)
...moar Stuff...

...not if it's there's a conspirocy behind all this. Who knows the real goal of Christer and his gang of lackeys? Wink

Interesting read, though.

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2010 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Just wanted to add my support here to:)

I have played 1 game and specced a few. Takes some time, because of all the time spend with Skijunkies client(and recently a bit of Botocs also). But I really like it. So I'll say this now, because in the near future it might only be bug reporting from me: freaking awesome client and thank you so much, Kalimar(and the others involved) for making this...LRB6 on fumbbl would be the next best thing to internet-bloodbowl since the invention of fumbbl...Smile
nazgob

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2010 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I woudl like to add my support too.

And make a suggestion.

I can't call for Kalimar to be president, but I can suggest this:

in addition to all other rewards, the man deserves something extra. i vote one free healing potion for the wonderful man.
Uomotigre3

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2010 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks to you Kalimar, yuo are doing great things there, this client is really cool.

if I could say something, should be possibile slow down the movements of the players? if you give them, for example 6 squares, they run like the hell and we miss the animation and the sound become messed up.

keep working !! very goob job ! Cool Cool
Skeloboy

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2010 - 19:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, and I would like to say, that when playing against me, I'll exploit every bug and try stupid things...not to cheat, just to help exterminating the bugs..Smile
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2010 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

The more i play this client, the better it gets. It is not just bugs that have gotten fixed, the speed of play have also become much better.
Thank you Kalimar for a great work, love how you don't have to click as much for passes as you would have to in previous versions.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2010 - 04:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I concur. Kalimar puts out bug fixes extremely fast.
Roseph

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2010 - 04:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Kalimar great work love the client and well in all honesty i play right now to try and break it Very Happy If some one gives me something and says test it and says tell me whats wrong i will abuse the hell out of it till I know its good
Ro
Kalimar

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2010 - 10:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Please note that the bugfix rate will drop again significantly. I was able to do more because I was not working (due to the problem with my ear) and the site was down so I could catch up a bit with the huge amount of bugreports coming in otherwise.
 Jump to: