33 coaches online • Server time: 11:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

shadow46x2 wrote:
i'm done arguing with you on this.
*sigh* It never needed to be an argument, it could have been a discussion.
nexusvalhees

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I played with the bomb B&C monster. Here's how it worked you pinpoint bombed the field turn after turn until your opponent figured out it was a better Idea to feed players to the B&C. That's just dumb it's a catch 22 design that should absolutely not be in the game. Especially after Bombs got an upgrade. The Idea isn't bad B&C works well to create an erratic player bombs are the best thing we have to symbolize fire but in implementation it stinks.

Remember folks if you don't go out of your way to kill good players AGING IS YOUR FAULT!!
Synn

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone else feel uncomfortable with all this steamy sexual tension?

Keep at it boys.

__Synn
nexusvalhees

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 22:19 Reply with quote Back to top

You likes it and you know it.

Remember folks if you don't go out of your way to kill good players AGING IS YOUR FAULT!!
Synn

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

My popcorn tastes just fine.

Besides... we know the only "firewrym" and "ball and chain" these two want to discuss comes with a bottle of baby oil.

__Synn
**The roster sucked with the old client
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not quite sure I get your point. 2 wins 3 draws and 7 losses doesn't exactly speak to them being OP does it?
Skulll

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Many of the people rooting for Ball&Chain+Bomber were people who do not play Stunty. The reason why horrors, and even forest goblins were even selected as the new races was the fact that it was an open for everyone voting. Majority of the voters do not play stunty, they just vote because they can, voting is fun and it was the only open voting on the main page... In the end they most likely got chosen, because they had the best sounding race names...

Majority of the critical comments and concern came from the people who do play Stunty. Sadly most of it was ignored, god knows why. The Stunty Administrator at he time should've done things differently, in my opinion. Now we have 2 new races next to no one plays with...
nexusvalhees

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 22:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Craftnburn wrote:
I'm not quite sure I get your point. 2 wins 3 draws and 7 losses doesn't exactly speak to them being OP does it?

Wait, My argument was that they were OP??

Seriously Craft TROLL HARDER

My point was it's DUMB to have a player decide it's safer to line up against the B&C than as far from the scary whirling death machine as possible.

Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Nexus, Ok, not sure how I could have phrased that any better, I wasn't trolling, I guess I just misunderstood you. (which is why I said "I'm not quite sure I get your point")

I think many players make you choose whether to mark them or get away from them, and that's why Firewyrms are so much more expensive than Bommaz and regular B&Cs, because they make you face that choice.

Skull, If next to no one plays with them, what's the harm? I know people who play both and enjoy them, why shouldn't they have the chance. Or were you saying there were other races that didn't get selected that you would have rather? If so, bump their threads and get them into discussion for a shot now.
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Skulll wrote:
Now we have 2 new races next to no one plays with...

Wait...what? Forest Goblins dont' get played much???

Am I the only one?

And Horrors seem popular as hell.

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Craftnburn wrote:

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

"To escape criticism - do nothing, say nothing, be nothing." -- Elbert Hubbard

or even better:

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain.. and most fools do." -- Dale Carnegie
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

and your favorite, i'm sure:

"Above all, ignore the audience." -- Minnie Maddern Fiske

--j

ImageImage
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 23:09 Reply with quote Back to top

No, but I rather like this one:

“Anyone entrusted with power will abuse it if not also animated with the love of truth and virtue, no matter whether he be a prince, or one of the people.” ` Jean de La Fontaine
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

i like how you equate me telling you that you can't have what you demand with "abuse of power"...

funny how that works....

--j

ImageImage
 Jump to: