56 coaches online • Server time: 19:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Calcium

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2008 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

A true legend and a pleasure to play against. I hope he was buried at sea with full honours.....

GARRRR!

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2008 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

*** BREAKING NEW FROM THE BLOOD SEA BUCCANEERS TRAINING FACILITY ***

Well ever since of the death of Krikack the Buccaneers upper managment has been in total disarray. It has just been announced that Krikacks funeral will be on Monday with full honors, a parade and numerous dignitaries arriving for the prcession of the fallen legend.

Matters related to the team as a wholle though are starting to look grim. Owner JJ Jones JR had a meeting with Coach Paul "Brute" Hicksey about the state of the team and the chances that the Bucs might miss the Fumbbl and all the implications of that happening. Rumor has it that JJ wants to win the Fumbbl cup more than anything and this set back has allmost entirely destroyed that from happening. Another rumor has it that last night Don "Air" Coryele was in town as a "advisor" to JJ on how to proceed with the team now that Krikack is gone. Some say Coach Hicksey's style of run attack with Krikack leading the way will no longer work. JJ is in love with the arm of D. "Interception" Bledsoe and would like to see a more vertical passing attack with a lot more player movement and quick strike ability. But the team in its current configuaration is not set up for that style of attack. I spoke to JJ this morning and my gut tells me that Coach Hicksey will have one shot to keep his job, win the Fumbll cup, get that healing scroll to bring Krikack back OR he is out and the Buc's will transition into the new era of "Air" Coryele.

Millford Dumblebags
the Moot gazette
PirateRob

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2008 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

The American Scotts celebrate their 100th win over the corpse of Krikack Bone Tooth.

Despite the vicious lies spread by the Blood Sea Buccaneers meant to move the spread to cover their bets against Krikack as insurance, the foul involved 5 total American Scotts players.

Humble and formerly line-fodder player Lackluster has suddenly been thrust into the spotlight as the "Krikack killer". Despite his now lucrative contracts With Fike (Just Foul it!) his contact with the American Scotts keeps him there.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2008 - 09:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Honor to the fallen Mountain of Flesh

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2008 - 17:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Due to the Demise of the Legend Krikack Iam left wondering what to do with this thread. It was Krikacks thread to report his success and failures but also a Blood Sea Buccaneers thread. SO I will leave it up to the coaches who followed Krikack and Bucs to give me some advice on what to do.

1)Turn the Thread into the A "Head Basher" Geroude thread, following the exploits of the #1 active fouler on human teams.
2)Turn it into the D "interception" Bledsoe Thread, following the exploits of my "hot" and "cold" Ag 5 thrower.
3)Just turn it into a "general" Buccaneers thread that pops up when the Majors come around.
4)Scrap the wholle thing and make a new one once the next Buccaneer Legend is born, if he is special enough to warrant it.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2008 - 20:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Krikack has no substitutes.

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2008 - 17:39 Reply with quote Back to top

\o/

I'm gone for less than two weeks and:

US embassy is bombed
Texas is blown away
Trains crash in California
Wall Street companies want $700,000,000,000 more of our money on top of the $160,000,000,000 given by other banks and $89,000,000,000 to AIG to cover their accounting woes
and....Krikack is no more!

oh the horror!

I agree with Jan. Let it remain as Krikack's shrine.

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2009 - 19:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Life with out Krikack: Its rough out there.

Well between Krikack and my first Ogre they played 170 games combined. Ever since Krikack bit the dust Iam now at game 251. So 81 games Post Krikack and Iam now on my 7th Ogre(post Krikack) with the Buccaneers. I had 2 that looked good and then went south on me with Niggles. And had 1 Ogre killed on the opening Foul of the game, with failed apoth, he never even moved!! just died!. I have to say that was really funny even though it cost me 120,000 GC for the laugh.

It just shows you what a true legend like Krikack can do for a team.

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2009 - 19:20 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
Life with out Krikack: Its rough out there.

Well between Krikack and my first Ogre they played 170 games combined. Ever since Krikack bit the dust Iam now at game 251. So 81 games Post Krikack and Iam now on my 7th Ogre(post Krikack) with the Buccaneers. I had 2 that looked good and then went south on me with Niggles. And had 1 Ogre killed on the opening Foul of the game, with failed apoth, he never even moved!! just died!. I have to say that was really funny even though it cost me 120,000 GC for the laugh.

It just shows you what a true legend like Krikack can do for a team.

Reminds me of a brandnew lineelf I once had. Kicking, Killed by Throw a Rock, Apothed, Killed on opponent's opening block. Not a particularly long carreer! Very Happy

Krikack remains my all-time favourite ogre by far. Was really cool speccing his games. We miss him. Crying or Very sad
PainState

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2009 - 19:51 Reply with quote Back to top

BAH!!!! lost another OGRE last night...2 In the last four games now have fallen by the wayside!!!

I WANT KRIKACK BACK!!!

(PainState goes crying to his mommy about the injustices of life on Fumbbl.)

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2010 - 22:00 Reply with quote Back to top

The Warpstone Open is around the corner and the new year is looking good. The Buccaneers took this day on the Fumbbl Birth day to visit the monument to Krikack and contemplate the winds of fate and become inspired. All who took part in this ceremony will remeber this day as the start of something legendary!!!! The Buccaneers will rise up and take the first ever Majors Trophy home in the name of Humanity!! Let it be written and let it be Heard! The Buccaneers are coming and they will take no prisoners.

(Bumping this most epic thread to rub salt into windexchuggers wounds that a Mounument stands the test of time, a obituiary is like a tombstone, people pass it, read the name and move on.)

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2010 - 22:08 Reply with quote Back to top

MOAR SALT!
I like how when I opened up page 5 of this thread, Calcium was staring at me Razz

But no, I got the sadness that was in me out of my system through my extensive blog post. I'm now ready to re-prep the Lizards for the Warpstone Open Smile

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2011 - 02:40 Reply with quote Back to top

The moon rises to the east and a new year is on the horizon. The air is thick with the salt winds from the Blood Sea. Reginold priest of Morr is doing the nightly rounds on the hallowed grounds. Alone on the top of a hill on the west grounds lies the crypt of Krikack Bone Tooth, Ogre Legend and terror for all he faced. The moon lights up the Crypt with an errie light as Morisleb starts to break the horizon...Reginold removes his cowl and peers into the passing twilight, the dark moon also rises, the winds of magic are strong..He can see the tendrils of crimson and bronze flowing over the skies, headed south. An ill omen for any priest of Morr, bad portents and maybe a busy night. Reginold scans the horizon and see's the Blood Sea is rough and the late night fishermen are on their way into port. He scans the horizon but nothing is in sight. But the eye's can be deceptive, the rogue ships of nurgle and the raiders from the west hide in this type of night, a night of doom.

Reginold notices movement at the top of the hill and moves swiftly to investigate. No one is allowed on the temple grounds at night with out the priest's permission. As he gets closer he sees a cloaked man who has the aura of death. Reginold halts his advance and hides behind a crypt, watching and waiting. The moon breaks through a cloud and Reginold sees the purple robes and magically enhanced runes of an amethyst wizard. That is never good Reginold thinks to himself, the wizards of death have a bad reputation with Morr and this is an ill omen indeed. As he slowly approaches from behind the crypts he sees the wizard placing objects around the tomb of Krikack, they glow with a green energy and then die. Reginold knows down deep that some dark ritual is being performed on hallowed ground and he must stop him, but going against a wizard and being unarmed would be a futile effort and a one way ticket to see his true master...He just watched.

Five minutes pass and the wizard moves down the hill and leaves the grounds. Reginold advances on the crypt of Krikack and see's that the wizard left 5 items around the edges of the crypt.. a Blood Sea Buccaneer game day shirt, a iron shod jock strap, a blood bowl helmet for an ogre, the skull of a minatour and game day ball. Interesting items to leave behind indeed. Tourist and FUMBBL fantatics sometimes come by to see the tomb of Krikack but Reginold has never scene anyone leave such valuable items behind before. The game day ball is worth atleast 10 GC to the right client. Reginold holds back and realizes this wizard must just be one of the FUMBBL fanatics and leaves the gifts in their place.

Later that night the wind picks up and an unnatural glow is in the sky. He might be a lowly priest of Morr but even he can sense the growing power, something unnatural, something magical. He looks out his window as he sees a wall cloud of lightning approaching over the sea. Dread and excitement fills his heart. Something legendary is about to happen and he will be a witness to it.........

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2011 - 02:54 Reply with quote Back to top

What could it be??
Calcium

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2011 - 11:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Krikrak's ghost posesses the 'Blood sea Buccaneers' current Ogre shocker!