7 coaches online • Server time: 05:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who is teh sexiest OBBA star?
The Duke
49%
 49%  [ 26 ]
The Duke
50%
 50%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 53

haderak

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2007 - 11:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Premiership, here I go!!! I see that 2 vasque teams, me and Realsociedead have entered the main league, normal Smile I hope to do a nice work there, no easy teams at all, all bashy (I think). Where are all those soft elfs? No problem, everyone is soft with claws in your hands Smile

Nice luck to everyone
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2007 - 11:40 Reply with quote Back to top

/me applies for special treatment.

Can I start a new CD team but stay in the Prem?? Smile Smile

If the other coaches in the league dont mind of course Smile

My next opponent wont get affected hugely, ill be back to 11 players, but wont have a nice dp to foul him with.

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
phubar

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2007 - 02:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Regarding promotion and relegation:

I think enough teams will be retiring (due to injury or coach inactivity) that we should keep a flexible policy. If one team per division gets retired, that's 3 teams that automatically move up from the bottom division just to fill the vacancies...

So I would say that one team should be automatically relegated from each division (but only if no team in that division retired), and one team should face relegation playoff. Teams move up based on how many open slots there are above them - which depends on the total number of retired teams in upper divisions. And the bubble team gets the playoff match.

oops... just fouled a coach all the way out of FUMBBL... (gosh)-(darn) it!
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2007 - 02:39 Reply with quote Back to top

i'd go for 3 up 3 down

but if a team retires, it takes one of those spots

re: the CDs in the Prem - I think if they retire then they should get relegated, as they also have a niggled bull which they would be removing if they get to restart their team. Otherwise any team who gets a niggle on an expensive player early on will be asking to start again.

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2007 - 03:58 Reply with quote Back to top

If a team retires in the Prem, then that's one less team that needs to move down from each lower division as well... So it should take up a "down" spot from Championship as well, and so on down the line.

pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2007 - 06:00 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, if a team reties, i should get relegated as one of the 3. Agreed with phubar

Post 11 Posted: Mar 13, 2007 - 06:10 Reply with quote Back to top

If a team retires the coach should be kicked from the league! I've had 2 failed Apo's in 2 games on Blitzers (one a RIP, 1 a -AG) and I'm not going anywhere! Suck it up pansy asses!!
DragonsMaw

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2007 - 06:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think kicked... but i do think carefully considered. A new team that takes a big early loss can pretty much count itself dead. But in a setup like this, i have to look at faction, since its the closest in blood bowl equivalency. There are teams there, and i'ev played teams there, that go down to like 5 players, and keep going till they can recover. I think a pride in the team is important. I also think that getting beat to snot early, and playing the team into the ground can be a major bummer. I think the team can't retire till the end of the season, and then the replacement start in at LEAST one lower division, probably busted to the bottom...

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2007 - 06:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Bristol Reavers Win opening game! 2-0 over the Norse of Sjoktraken...

The Reavers opened their Premiership campaign against the determined Vikings of Sjoktraken.

A tight game for much of the first half, in which the Reavers managed to steal the ball off the Norse offence, and then score in T8.

The second half saw the Gas supporters Get the Ref, and the game was then on in earnest. Most of the Orcish fouls (only 3 in the 8 turns of GTR) led to KOs, but that was enough to seal the win 2-0.

GG Craftnburn, and good luck in the coming season.

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2007 - 12:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Ablion Villa 1-0 West Bromwitch Albion
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1595538

It was a fun game to play. Lots of WBA's players were KO'ed and Philip Bardsley was Killed, so Jlloyd Samuel has stepped up into the first team to take his place. Thanks for the game Keravin.

Next game:
Albion Villa vs Werewolverhampton Wanderers

Seems like another derby to me.

<Trog> Even if you win, you're still retarded
phubar

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2007 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Albion Villa 3 - 0 Werewolverhampton Wanderers
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1595781

In what was perhaps the worst dicerape I've ever suffered, my players couldn't do anything right. My Werewolf couldn't break armor. My Ghoul couldn't pick up the ball. Every time I rerolled a 2d block, I couldn't get better than a PowSkull.

I'm just glad it's over.

dunkel

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2007 - 17:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Albion Villa 3-0 Werewolverhampton wanderers
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1595781

The second sucessive derby resulted in a second sucessive win to put Albion Villa in a commanding position in the Championship division. The Villans got their first taste of killing in this game which led to four players gaining skills (2 throwers and 2 blitzers). Staurt Taylor (thrower), Chris Sutton and Ashley Young (blitzers) all rolled doubles for their firt skill rolls, which could be a decisive so early on in the season that could help the team gain promotion to the Premiership next season. Good game phubar, sorry you didn't really enjoy the game (not sorry about winning though).

Well, that's the Villain's 2 games done for now, giving me time to decide on what skills/traits to take, and to get on with life in the real world. Until next time...

<Trog> Even if you win, you're still retarded
phubar

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2007 - 17:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I enjoyed the game... in an ironic, "What else can go wrong?" kind of way. I don't really get upset about dicerapes - they happen in my favor almost as often as they happen against me. (My aggressive playstyle lends to more opportunities for me to get diceraped than my opponents, usually).

I really liked your multiple 1d blocks that rolled Pow and your 2d-against block that rolled double-pow. Not to mention repeatedly catching a bouncing ball with multiple TZ's on your player. Wink

Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2007 - 17:20 Reply with quote Back to top

You know what they say Phubar

Sometimes you're the windshield...
Somtimes you're the body flying through it!
Aecrylis

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2007 - 17:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I have PM'ed Heloo-dan to talk about times he is able to play.. but after 24+ hours, I haven't gotten a reply, and he was on 2 hours ago.. Sad

I'll try and catch him online tho..
 Jump to: