82 coaches online • Server time: 21:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post BB2016 Ranked, Leagu...goto Post Grotty Little Tourna...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Twahn

Post   Posted: May 07, 2004 - 05:44 Reply with quote Back to top

**ROUND 1 DEADLINE APPROACHES!**

PLATYPUS!, Poodle-man!, Michael Warblade!, Elan!, Drokmar!, SonofSharkboy!, Babs!, Skonos!.
Round 1 Deadline expires on Sunday... just letting you know... Smile

DonTwahn's Dungeon = Cheap Miniatures! Check it out...
Michael_Warblade

Post   Posted: May 07, 2004 - 05:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah i know hoping to play Elan this weekend as i am available most of the time and he said he will try to be here
Sp00n

Post   Posted: May 07, 2004 - 05:54 Reply with quote Back to top

twahn, while my defensive record is nice, i have to stand down and let merv receive the title.
Check out the bright lights with a TD record of 28-6 from 12 games. very nice merv!
SonofSharkboy

Post   Posted: May 08, 2004 - 04:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I could of played easily the first week but no Sharkan. This week was total crap for me irl, but I can play this weekend if Drokmar can?
theopacman

Post   Posted: May 08, 2004 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

div 4 has problems Sharkan? and now babs has retired his team.

Post   Posted: May 09, 2004 - 00:02 Reply with quote Back to top

All you Sydney players...I will be at the Fringe Bar in Paddington this Monday May 10th...show starts at 9 and I go on around 10ish depending ...hope you can make it down. The next Sydney show will be in about 2 weeks in Balmain if that would suit you better. Tell them at the door that you know ozjesting and they MAY let you in free (of course they may just run you out Wink

Post   Posted: May 09, 2004 - 04:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Oz, Luvved da show. It waz gud, da boys and me loved itz to pieces, we laughed so 'ard we had to bash the gobbo's coz they thought'z we wuz goingz soft.

Seriously Guys, the show was great down here in Melbourne, very enjoyable. Had a great night.

Post   Posted: May 09, 2004 - 05:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I would love to go and meet you guys, but i have a big test the next day so i will have to pass =(

Who will be goign to balmain? (is balmain on the monday too i cant make the monday or tuesday =/)
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: May 10, 2004 - 01:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Unfortunately I can't make tonight either...

I say with plenty of time in advance we make Oz's Balmain gig the SWL (Sydney) get together...

C
neverborn

Post   Posted: May 10, 2004 - 01:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Balmain sounds good to me

give us all a bit of time to plan it methinks, but I am definently up for a night of ozjesting madness!!
ozjesting

Post   Posted: May 10, 2004 - 04:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Alright then...Balmain it is...details: Wednesday May 19 at The Exchange Hotel on the corner of Beattie St and Mullens St -Balmain...phone is 9810-1171 for bookings (advisable if a few of you are going to go and want to sit together...only holds like 100 people and only seats for 40 or so) Will try to get the "I know ozjesting" discount working..but it is only like 5 bucks and they may be difficult. Show starts at 8:30 or so...hope to see you there!

Post   Posted: May 11, 2004 - 06:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I think the Dane's are made at you Twahn... I'm no expert on Danish, but this sounds nasty...

"Jeg gider fx heller ikke sidde og vente på at spille mine DL kampe pga at det er svært at få arrangeret en kamp med en australier i WCC."

Need to get Mary Donaldson to sort out a bit of diplomacy!
Michael_Warblade

Post   Posted: May 11, 2004 - 06:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually i think that says something like

"I have arrainged for the winning side of the DL to play in the Australian run WCC"

Dont quote me on this though as I have never had any lessons in Danish and am probably Wrong but still i can Guess occasionally (you never know i might be correct)
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: May 11, 2004 - 06:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I have had no lessons in Danish... in fact I doubt I have ever heard it spoken before... but...

I reckon it says:

"You must be mad if you think the winner of the DL should play in that madman Twahn's WCC"

mmm, anybody know any good Danish translator websites....

Razz
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: May 11, 2004 - 06:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Also, in regards to the Balmain gig for Ozjesting...

I will definately be there as I think neverborn is...

Post here you Sydney people if you are coming too!

First shouts on me...
 Jump to: