38 coaches online • Server time: 15:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Macavity

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 00:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Origami, this is sliding into irritating instead of "right Bastard". I'll give you 2 and 1/2 for all but the first. The first deserves 3 and 1/2

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 00:21 Reply with quote Back to top

When the opponent says he'll leave the compie for a while (phone, fridge, anything), make a quick foul and then carry on playing out your turn and pretend as if nothing has happened while he was gone.

Macavity

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 00:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm starting to fear playing you, man!

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

With 16 players, save lots of defence set ups that spell out words, then proceed to trash-talk your opponent (bill-board like) by loading those setups for 30 minutes.
Macavity

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 00:25 Reply with quote Back to top

kjwise, I give you the Paulhicks medal of Bastardness!

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 00:25 Reply with quote Back to top

kjwise wrote:
Turn 16, the last turn for both teams. If you have the ball, and you've already won:

As a last action, throw the ball to the player on the other team that might score if only they had one more turn left.

Also a plausable defense against wood elves. Throwing to the tree that is.

Alternatively, if there is no one in scoring range, pass the ball so that it smacks a prone player right to the middle of his forehead.
collier1976

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

When you find someone that complains about people using /boo and /hurt on him a lot, search him out on the Games page, spectate his games, and /boo and /hurt as often as you can.

Not really evil but annoying in the least.
Macavity

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 00:51 Reply with quote Back to top

hmm... I'll give you 2 boos, since you're new, but you're right, more on the annoying side again... Smile

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 01:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Well all the good ideas are taken Wink
G_Force

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 01:23 Reply with quote Back to top

make a team with only 1 FF in faction or a tourney and foul like crazy (8 assists) to take his players out.

I just read page 2 through 5 in one go and laughed so hard at some my sides hurt and my eyes are watering.

YES, watering I AM NOT crying Crying or Very sad

tassel

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 01:28 Reply with quote Back to top

When a Gutter / Wardancer / any dear player of his goes anywhere near the side, blitz like mad in hopes of pushing him nearer the side or falling him. When you get him down, move a horde of assisters and foul (as normal). At least stun is made. If the opponent carries on with the ball for example, foul again.

When he has learned you WILL foul again till the dear player dies, chances are next time he'll try to save the beloved player. When he brings more players near, arrange a complicated chainpush that will eventually knock the fallen player into the crowd (and rip him without the possibility for an apo).

Ta dá!
Karhumies

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 01:41 Reply with quote Back to top

-Swear in foreign languages (e.g. Korean) your opponent surely won't understand.
-Use the same words to name the players in your team to allow the use of such language without your opponent asking too many guestions
-When (if) your opponent asks about something such as what those words mean, answer in Polish.

Karhumies

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 01:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Instead of the traditional "good luck and have fun", greet your opponent by reminiscing of a made-up match you have "just played" with your Khemri/Chaos Dwarf/Chaos Flings, mention something about how there were 3 players left on your opponent's side and moan about foul action being limited to once a turn even on the occasion when the ref does not notice what you're up to. Then mumble something like "oh yeah, these elves DO have AV7 instead of 8..."

kjwise

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 02:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Accept the match.

Retire all players of your team.

Join the match.

Say: I bet you can't score!
Funso

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 02:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Accept a challenge from anyone with higher tr than you, who has a great team, but with lots of niggles.

Wait for the handicap roll.

If it isn't Virus, lose connection because of your dodgy connection (yeah right) and roll the handicap again.
 Jump to: