21 coaches online • Server time: 02:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post need some practicegoto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Zephro

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2006 - 16:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Damn, too late again... Wink
Crik

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2006 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

No, its not too early. As soon as we get 16 teams, i'm starting SRR X. There is already 2 spots taken.
Dominik

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2006 - 21:56 Reply with quote Back to top

50% of the finalists are of Eshin Adept race, even more % of the tournament winners are Eshin Adepts.
Can the competent authority change this race into a more balanced once please.
Regular RRR's have at least two real Low-TR racial champions: Amazons and Dwarves
Stunties don't.
peikko

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2006 - 22:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:
50% of the finalists are of Eshin Adept race, even more % of the tournament winners are Eshin Adepts.

Shouldnt we ban undeads from rookie smacks too? They have won six times where no other team has won even three? http://fumbbl.com/help:SmackWinnersRookie
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2006 - 22:08 Reply with quote Back to top

all those poison blades... gives me nightmares
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2006 - 12:55 Reply with quote Back to top

The Periodic Punishers have applied to whichever SRR next has the space for them - let the mayhem commence, and bring on those Adepts!
gildor_inglorion

Post 7 Posted: Sep 26, 2006 - 13:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, balance Eshin for low TR/TS play, this canĀ“t easily be done for Undeads (LRB) and their wins result from the Count and they are LRB but in Stunty, a league designed by the community this is possible.
And do not play these broken gitz in the srrs and foul them till the last rat to the greater good of all the free stunty races Wink

Good luck in the tourneys!

gildor_inglorion

Further prove that something most be wrong with them is the incredible win statistic of 64 / 13 / 23, these are stunning 14% more then what was managed by skinks, a race no one plays anymore after they got weakened. Would be great if these misdevelopments could be corrected somehow, the Balance Eshin topic holds some suggestions for it.

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2006 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Undead won 4x in the RRR and they all were coached by Webbe.... you guys all know which tactic he uses?!
2 Mummies, 9 Zombies and The Count from the beginning!
PeteW

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2006 - 20:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I just played mt first stunty game with my first stunty team. I liked the look of Eshin and so took them - I didn't know they were so overpowered!!!

/me apologises and promises not to use them again.

I am also amused by Webbe's relentless CR harvesting. That man is addicted! (My RRR entries were: dorfs, lizzies, orcs, rotters - vamps next time!)

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2006 - 01:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Eshin can be beaten but they need to be approached completely differently to any other team. Obviously the 4 daggers are quite powerful but in my experience they seem to get sent off regularly anyway, once eshin get to TR 150+ the daggers then become less powerful as other teams get cas machine big guys. My best tip to beating eshin is concentrate on beating on them for the entire first half and only allow 1 TD. If you accomplish this feat you should be reasonably placed to come back in the second after the cas and penalty rolls have taken their toll.
greyhunter

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2006 - 08:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I've not been able to play my game due to the absance of my oppanent. who has sent me a mail saying hes in the middle of moving and can't get a net connection for the game.

so what happens now? (because if i get sent to the next round, it looks like Petew will get to beat on my rats again, and i still ache from the last time)

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2006 - 08:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:
Undead won 4x in the RRR and they all were coached by Webbe.... you guys all know which tactic he uses?!
2 Mummies, 9 Zombies and The Count from the beginning!

Mad Apparantly you don't know what tactic I'm using. Rolling Eyes

PeteW wrote:
I am also amused by Webbe's relentless CR harvesting. That man is addicted!

And I'm amused that you together with many others misses the point about Ranked.
I wish people played in the proper division.

Back to Eshin. Yes they are totally overpowered on low TR (more than any LRB race) and I don't know how the creator thought. They should be removed.
Crik

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2006 - 16:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, eshin are strong at low TR... doesn't that means "do you best to kick their *ss and foul them until you can hear them cry" ? Wink

10 teams needed to start SRR X
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2006 - 16:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Put me down for X if I'm not already

I'll use my Nurglings, I guess Smile
Unstoffe

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2006 - 17:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Seeing as it was my pygmies that PeteW wiped off the pitch, I ought to say that not knowing what the hell I was doing probably contributed... but yeah, 4 daggers against av6\stunty did seem a bit strong Smile
At least I managed to kill one of 'em, sadly only an adept.