39 coaches online • Server time: 18:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lioddo

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2007 - 04:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Tom & Scott, would you please play so the rest of us can?
Lioddo

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2007 - 14:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

Lets see; Tom was last on 5 weeks ago, Scott was last on 4 weeks ago, this looks like the hold up. Guy's the rest of us can't play until you get this game played. Both of you also have games to play in the next round as soon as you finish this game. Please play your games.

Has anyone even talked to either of them? Does anyone know why they haven't been on? Is there any hope that they might play sometime in the next millenium? Question Question Question Question
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2007 - 08:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Huzzah! Huzzah! And there was much rejoicing!
rllesh

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2007 - 06:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I've just about had it! I'm sick and tired of losing games. And not just Blood Bowl. I know that is partly because I suck plus some bad dice rolls. But it's not just that. It's every game. I played a Warhammer tourney this past weekend. I lost to a kid that had never played before, and he forgot to put a unit on the table so he was short 200 points on me. Any thing that involves randomization means I have absolutely no chance in HELL of winning. I'd settle for the occasional draw. I can't even get that!

Enough venting. I'm gonna go try to kill off my Lizardman team.
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2007 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

rllesh wrote:
Any thing that involves randomization means I have absolutely no chance in HELL of winning. I'd settle for the occasional draw. I can't even get that!

Enough venting. I'm gonna go try to kill off my Lizardman team.

I know what you mean.. that's why I play chess. At least if I lose at chess it's my own damn fault, not just because some random numbers didn't go my way.

Here's a tip for Bloodbowl though.. Assume all your players are St 2 AG 2 AV 5 and play accordingly, then you'll find you're pleasantly surprised if they don't completely suck.
KhorneliusPraxx

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2007 - 14:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Ogres with Str 2...that is a big imagination

Last edited by KhorneliusPraxx on %b %09, %2007 - %04:%Oct; edited 1 time in total
rllesh

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2007 - 18:07 Reply with quote Back to top

No it's not. You saw them play last night. Ogres against humans and the best I could get was a single knock out.
KhorneliusPraxx

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2007 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Jeremy Craft was on fire in that last game...he deserved the MVP award.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1866170

Oh, and here is my newest lineman...tee hee

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=4699105
rllesh

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2007 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I got a dollar that says he will likely be killed by a goblin or halfling in the first 3 games.
KhorneliusPraxx

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2007 - 20:09 Reply with quote Back to top

To hear you talk...I should give him Pro skill to help with his die rolls. tee hee
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2007 - 20:18 Reply with quote Back to top

He'd probably just make the pro roll...

Then fail again...
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2007 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Woot! Way to go Painkillerzz!!!
ChevalierFoF

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2007 - 04:46 Reply with quote Back to top

There was one scoring drive in my game with Dave. The start of the 2nd half after Dave held the opening kick off the entire first half(and failed to score) Netz Nobblescrew took the pitch and took it to the house. Two BOBs missing a game...nothing long term beyond that. That's a huge victory when you play Dave.
KhorneliusPraxx

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2007 - 04:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Reanimation Nation vs Oslo Vikingr

sure the Vikingr won but at such a cost...ouch
definitely a lesson against using you apothecary to save a Badly Hurt Jack Frost. Rolling Eyes

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1872805

Ivar Wartooth the blitzer was killed just to be reanimated to join the Nation. Another blitzer is missing the next game and a lineman was niggled. Coach Reburn only has one blitzer in his next game...good thing he is playing against goblins.

Last edited by KhorneliusPraxx on %b %12, %2007 - %03:%Oct; edited 1 time in total
KhorneliusPraxx

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2007 - 03:43 Reply with quote Back to top

rllesh wrote:
I got a dollar that says he will likely be killed by a goblin or halfling in the first 3 games.

BWAAHAAA

NUFFLE wrote:
Ball in play.
Waiting for Stink Fest to finish TURN: 1
Select an action for Morbidus
Block selected.
POW
Move ended for Morbidus
Robert Lesh is knocked over.
Player pushed to (16, 10)
(6, 4) + 0, (4, 4) + 0, 0: Robert Lesh has been knocked out.

VERY FIRST PLAY OF THE GAME!!!

Twisted Evil