43 coaches online • Server time: 16:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Which new stunty leeg do you prefer ?
Adepts of the Horned Rat
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Chimaera
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Circus
12%
 12%  [ 7 ]
Forest Goblins
21%
 21%  [ 12 ]
Gnoblars
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Halfling Professionals
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Khemrings
12%
 12%  [ 7 ]
Kobolds
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Protoelves
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Treemen
19%
 19%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 57

albator2001

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2005 - 18:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Which new stunty leeg race do you prefer ?

Adepts of the Horned Rat

Chimaera

Circus

Forest Goblins

Gnoblars

Halfling Professionals

Khemrings

Kobolds

Protoelves

Treemen

Last edited by albator2001 on %b %08, %2005 - %17:%Dec; edited 2 times in total
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2005 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Forest goblins and Proflings were the two i found to be most interesting, Pro Flings have really very cool background, and i think forest gobbos are a revalation in stunty terms and look a right laugh Very Happy

"Hugh Mann eh? Now theres a name I can trust!"
Me Loves Futurama
albator2001

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2005 - 18:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Who could write a background for khemrings ?

I need one please ... My english and my imagination are too bad to make one myself ...

Furious_George wrote:
Forest goblins and Proflings were the two i found to be most interesting, Pro Flings have really very cool background, and i think forest gobbos are a revalation in stunty terms and look a right laugh Very Happy
Firestata

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2005 - 20:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Why new races. We can only have 5 teams
albator2001

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2005 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Firestata wrote:
Why new races. We can only have 5 teams

We can have more choices !

And stunty leeg will become more popular !
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2005 - 20:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Khemrings.. But I still want them like I want them..... Wink

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2005 - 20:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I want a smurf team!
-Buur

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2005 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Hopefully you are rigth but I´m not convinced
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2005 - 20:54 Reply with quote Back to top

The fling pros just look fun to play imho, id happily run a league comprised of fling pro teams Smile
I dunno, khemrings could be good, but it depends which list you buy into, plus, stunty has enough bash imho, bit more of some other stuff please Smile

"Hugh Mann eh? Now theres a name I can trust!"
Me Loves Futurama
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2005 - 21:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Buur wrote:
I want a smurf team!
-Buur

Yeah how come you left my smurf team out? Wink

Seriously thuogh the circus team is a whole lot more interesting than the others. It brings a whole new game with the TTM:ing acrobats.
albator2001

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2005 - 21:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Because of this poll:

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=3439

47% of people don't want them ...

And this poll:

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=3553

Only 11% want them ...

Tinkywinky wrote:
Buur wrote:
I want a smurf team!
-Buur

Yeah how come you left my smurf team out? Wink

Seriously thuogh the circus team is a whole lot more interesting than the others. It brings a whole new game with the TTM:ing acrobats.
Buur

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2005 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Bah who care about democracy any way.....
so the masses dont like them.... then they are for the elite!
Bring the smurf team to fumbbl!
-Buur

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2005 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

it's not because you can just have 5 teams that more teams are cool. At least you can play vs them and my choice ould go to the forest gobelin because they have are actrative fulffwise+ having a good team design.

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2005 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Also the Polarkin were left out.
They are stunty with a norse vibe to them.
Polarkin Thread

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2005 - 01:03 Reply with quote Back to top

A team I proposed a while ago that should be considered.

For those who don't know.... Lahmian vampires are common throughout the fantasy world. These are no "Dracula" imitators like the VonCarsteins or juggernauts like the strigori......

These are the ever seductive female vampires who blend into the slums of Altdorf all too well.

It was only natural that Lahmian vampires would have interest in the game of blood bowl since they love the conquest of their food. Where the strigori are mindless and reclusive (and very strong!), the Lahmians are more refined, seductive, and calculating.

Vamps on the pitch:

Lahmians always associate in cabals and do their best to hide their carnal side in society. Due to this effort, these women do not suffer from the mindless bloodrage that effects their other vampire kin. However, their expression of the bloodrage negatively effects their concentration on the pitch.

Special Rules:

Really Stupid: All young Lahmian vampires on the pitch are constantly looking through the crowd for the handsome young man doomed to be the next meal. These vamps do not pay interest to the lower class men opposing them, they really do search for the creme de la creme. Oftentimes, a thrall has to give the young vampire a nudge to stop her from attempting to seduce a young man in the crowd. Thus all Lahmian vampires suffer from the Really Stupid negatrait. The only exception to this rule is when a significantly older vampire takes the pitch. These "Night Queens" are masters of necromantic powers and the very fabric of magic has made them quite insane. These ancient women do not look to seduce men one at a time. Rather, they would prefer to consume to the whole pitch in one ferocious orgy!

Roster:

Thrallings:
0 - 12 6 1 3 6 Dodge, Stunty, Right Stuff, Thrall 30k Agility

Darklings:
0 - 4 4 2 2 7 Stunty, Regen 40k Strength

Lahmian Vampires:
0 - 4 6 2 3 7 Dodge, Regen, Hypnotic Gaze, Undead, Really Stupid 60k General, Agility

Night Queen:
0 - 1 6 5 2 8 Frenzy, Claws, Regen, Undead, OFAB, Throw Team Mate, Always Hungry
130k General, Agility, Strength

Apoth is allowed.
RR Cost = 70k

Extra fluff is avilable here:
http://us.games-workshop.com/games/warhammer/vampirecounts/catalog/lahmia.htm

Linemen:

I wanted to create a team that can grow varied as time progressed. Having two types of linemen allows this team to attempt to be a bashing oriented team of the spectral darklings or a fast team with the thrallings. I intentionally did not give the darklings thrall since these are literally summoned creatures of the night. This means that any team with the night queen would be well served to stock up on some thrallings. It made sense fluff wise but also should translate into an enjoyable long run team.

Note the strength skill access on the darklings... I just wondered what this would do to them with them not being able to take mighty blow and all. Very Happy

Vamps:

A little more stable in a way then the strigori, these vamplings have an important difference.....hypnotic gaze! This is there for the fluff, afterall.... how lame are vamps that can't look into your eyes Shocked
Notice how these women do not have right stuff. These high society ladies are not going to allow the night queen to toss them around!

Also, in game terms these vamps are more important to the team then the strigori vamps are. This is due to the fact that the other linewomen are either much slower or much weaker. Really Stupid is actually more crippling to a team then OFAB when you got 4 on the pitch so placement of linos is IMPORTANT!!

Night Queen:

The Queen Bitch is here! I like the thought of an all powerful screaming banshee tearing hearts out like we know they all do. Frenzy and claws made nice little positives over the strigori lord....... always hungry works for pure entertainment. Imagine this woman ripping out a throat from the trusting right stuffer......

__Synn
 Jump to: