44 coaches online • Server time: 14:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Should Goblin Cheater Bombers lose stunty?
Yay
41%
 41%  [ 30 ]
Nay
38%
 38%  [ 28 ]
Dont know/care (Honesty pays, or so im told)
19%
 19%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 72

OldBugman

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2005 - 09:16 Reply with quote Back to top

hell yeah they should lose stunty. TO fumble or own player knocked down makes you think about on having 1 in your team
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2005 - 13:47 Reply with quote Back to top

they need to lose stunty, and lets not make this about size. Stunty players like gnome bombers and goblin cheater chainsaws arent stunty... So why not allow the same for bombers, it would improve the teams play options and make them more interesting to play.

"Hugh Mann eh? Now theres a name I can trust!"
Me Loves Futurama
Istarios

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2005 - 13:54 Reply with quote Back to top

loosing stunty would only help the cheaters a little. The biggest problem with the team imo is the lack of earned spp's on the secret weapons. If chainsaws and bombers got spp's for the cas they make, the team would be so much more fit at higher tr. As it is now the team is strong enough at low tr, but become hopelesly left behind at tr above 175.
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2005 - 14:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I wouldnt go that far, if they got spp for cas with secret weapons they'd be hideous, chainsaws would hit 30spp about the same time as pogo sticks do frmo TD and noone else would come close. I think losing stunty would empower a currently poor choice, and let cheater players play a bit of a different game plan, passing is variety compared to the standard running game...
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2005 - 14:07 Reply with quote Back to top

It seems that whatever additions need to be made, a lot of people think cheaters need help, which im glad to see, but for me it is consistent failure to bomb anything with a measure of success that becomes frustrating, something that gnomes dont struggle with at all :/

Me Loves Futurama
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2005 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Anybody know how such changes are made, and how something goes from this sorta stage to one where it might be taken seriously?

Me Loves Futurama
Synn

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2005 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Only two things need to be done to Cheaters to make them square....

remove stunty from bombers (screw that tactical thing.... you just wanna bomb better!)

give the fanatics strength skills as opposed to agility.

I love teh cheaters and they don't need spps for weapons (i like the fact that they don't get it!). Just consider those two things and ta da! Done.

__Synn
Razz
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2005 - 00:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I couldnt agree more Synn, and if i wanna play tactically with the bombers I bleedin well will Smile But how?
I mean currently more than 50% of people agree with removing stunty from bombers, but i think some people voted because they didnt like me or soemthign Smile anyhow, how the hell do these thigns ever change, i mean, i can tell they do, and have in the past, but how, and at whos sayso Smile

Me Loves Futurama
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2005 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Furious_George wrote:
Anybody know how such changes are made, and how something goes from this sorta stage to one where it might be taken seriously?

you just need peikko to be interested in what you say. He probably read it, actually.