45 coaches online • Server time: 19:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2005 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, all right but in unranked the BGs could have picked up regular skills on doubles and if the group becomes big enough, there should be lots of available opponents anyway. If the group stays this small in stunty, it will be quite impossible to find a non-gen opponent at higher TR (except if you play against Gnomes and such every match...but what does that prove?) Having tournaments from time to time would also get loads of guys into the group.

I just made the exact same team into stunty leeg now and applied with it.
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2005 - 20:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Furthermore, you can see how I have progressed so far with my Skink team... take a look at the team and the games I've played:
http://fumbbl.com./FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&showmatches=1&team_id=152562

The first match against Stri...Strig... oh you know, stunty vampires, was a harsh game with 3 SIs for me... and losing 0-2,
and my 2nd game against Chaos Halflings was horrible.. those chainsaws accounted for a lot of damage... but I snatched victory with some brave defending, and luck in attack!
My third game was against another Skink team... I was down a player, and lost yet another to a niggle... perhaps I should have kept him for line fodder but that would have taken me over the 110 TR, and ruled me out of playing new stunty sides... I need to try and build!!
So far, overall, multiple casualties.. and that's without playing BLOCK/TACKLE teams... but then again, how many new stunty teams have those skills!!... I will come back once I've played a few more games!

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2005 - 20:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Karhumies wrote:
Well, all right but in unranked the BGs could have picked up regular skills on doubles and if the group becomes big enough, there should be lots of available opponents anyway. If the group stays this small in stunty, it will be quite impossible to find a non-gen opponent at higher TR (except if you play against Gnomes and such every match...but what does that prove?) Having tournaments from time to time would also get loads of guys into the group.

I just made the exact same team into stunty leeg now and applied with it.

Well, hopefully people will read through the posts on this topic... it's a free world... if they want to join they will... "They will come!" Smile Let's hope word spreads, and awareness is raised...
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2005 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Wotfudboy wrote:
... I was down a player, and lost yet another to a niggle... perhaps I should have kept him for line fodder but that would have taken me over the 110 TR, and ruled me out of playing new stunty sides...

I think this could become a problem unless we get more coaches to join the group. So...come on, everybody! Blood, CAS, fouls, double skulls; stunty games are fun for the whole family! Smile
 Jump to: