35 coaches online • Server time: 02:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Convince a friend to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2005 - 13:27 Reply with quote Back to top

The same days Fairenroderel and BunnyPuncher comes back. Those two spended hollidays together, I am sure. They have a relationship!

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2005 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

So you are saying they Cherrypicked a holiday together?

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2005 - 14:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe they popped their cherries together.

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2005 - 14:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Canada is full of Possees.... Laughing They are a big bunch of Possees!!!

heheh I make me laugh. Wink
Agrak

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2005 - 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Wake up. This is bloodbowl, not the local sewing circle. I assume you can read; therefore you know the rules. The game exists as it is, and 'power' teams were the first to play it. If you try to fit it into your opinions of how it should be, you'll be destroyed. Do you want to speed up that process?... Come see me.

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2005 - 15:37 Reply with quote Back to top

posts like this are just a waste of time. accept that there are some coaches who play like this and get on with it.
El_Jairo

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2005 - 16:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with most things said here. You played against a team 18 points lower in strength. I don't know who of you guys proposed the match but if you don't like your players to get hurt: say no thanx to every team with a DP or a claw.

I play Dark Elves myself and I don't play any team with 4 claws or anything like that, plain and simple. On the other hand I have a DP myself to take care of the best players of the opposing team, but when I'm 2-0 ahead an the other team has used it's apo, I won't faul anymore, it has no point. But I do tend to foul to get the 2 CAS for the FF bonus. And of course I have that DP for when our fans get the ref. Would you not foul every turn if you got the ref? Rolling Eyes

And about stalling: it is a part of the game. Force him to stop it: offer a free path to your endzone and try to isolate some of his players and try to maime them too. Foul on them, push them into the crowd. After all it is a free world. If someone likes to be a bastard, don't blame him, it is his right. You have the right to concede, or to run away to save your players.

But I have too agree drawing against a team 18 point lower in strength, that is a bad result Twisted Evil
Curro

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2005 - 16:22 Reply with quote Back to top

No please... not again.

/me whines
torsoboy

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2005 - 16:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I would foul anything with MB or worse, even after it's apparant that I can no longer win / lose the game. Hurt or get hurt.

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2005 - 01:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Very true!

BloodBowl is about all the different things you can do in the game. When you play you have to accept that coaches uses every aspect of the rules they can.

Live with it and first then you get that wonderful Bloobowl feeling!

To be a good team/coach you should play against any type of team!
Psilocybe

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2005 - 13:44 Reply with quote Back to top

weeeeeell lets start of with this...
1:Every coach desides for himself if he wants to play the opponent...
2:ThereĀ“s a reason for the top searchbar...
3:If you loose you loose ( nobody ever heard of a whinning winner ) thats why its called a game, there has to be a looser and if thats you then to bad, we all loose at one point...

http://snigernissen.mybrute.com
Curro

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2005 - 13:50 Reply with quote Back to top

/me repeats:

Quote:

No please... not again.
Mordus

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2005 - 13:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, it's not just bashy teams. I got cherry picked by an Amazon team... sure we were identical TR/TS... Sure the game was tied. But when when zons do four casualties in one turn and over 50% of the zons blocks are Stun or worse... I must have been cherry picked heheh. After that I am thinking about putting Amazons on my DNP list.... Well if I start one anyway. Now if I could just find an offer for a recovery offer from something other than Chaos of +30 TS. Shocked

*Note, this was meant as a joke... so don't even start arguing over it... although it is true... well it might have been three casualties.... but I think the fourth was when I used my apo. I have tried to forget the specifics.

Siokawta

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2005 - 14:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Didnt the fluff in the 3rd ed rule book that came with the board game say something about Elves being arrogant and picky about who thier opponents were?
Meech

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2005 - 14:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Meech wrote:
Canada has a posse? Is that legal?

Still my favorite part of this thread followed closely by...
Curro wrote:
/me repeats:

Quote:

No please... not again.

Jump to: