56 coaches online • Server time: 17:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Which team should I focus my energy on getting added to the Stunty Leeg?
Bray (wild pack)
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Circus (aerobatic acrobats)
26%
 26%  [ 23 ]
Clan Eshin (daggers of doom)
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Dark Familiar (horny-tailed imps)
10%
 10%  [ 9 ]
Gnoblars (terrifying trappers)
5%
 5%  [ 5 ]
Horrors (mini mutated monstrousities)
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Other
19%
 19%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 87

DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2005 - 12:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to see the circus guys in here!

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2005 - 14:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Circus - though I think the Freak is underpriced
albator2001

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2005 - 14:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Me too !

I have voted "other".

But if I had to choose in the list of Evo, circus seems the funniest team.

DreadClaw wrote:
I'd like to see the circus guys in here!
KingKurt

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2005 - 00:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I think Horrors and bray would fit best into the world, that's why I dislike the circus, it doesn't really fit.
Just my opinion.
Another thing I would like to stress on the Bray is, that I would not like so much to see animals in the game, like the hounds.
Otherwise teams could get bulls or elefants and gorillas, and where would it end.
If animals are fielded at all they should suffer from a lot of skills, expressing the difficulty to control them.
Additional to Wild animal, they could suffer from animal instinct, so on a roll of 1 beginning of thyer action, they are off the pitch, on the hunt for some female or dogfoot.
Also if they knock somebody over, they should be forced to make a roll, whether they just stay at theyr foe until he's of the pitch or stands up, or if they can move on. Animals can't think strategical, and that's why until now, everybody is only fielding Race-players.
Just my few cents...
Jackbedead

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2005 - 02:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Just to defend myself

I don't think you understood what I was saying. Yeah the casualties are fun, but if you take too many you can't really play and you won't have any fun. Taking one or two at least every game is fun and keeps it enjoyable, but losing half your team will bankrupt you and you'll have to make a new one = not fun.

I never said Chaos Halflings had amazing fluff, I'm not arguing the validity of any team already using a fumbbl roster, we're not here to do that. What I will say is that they're a very good, and very popular team. I wish more teams were as solid as they are. Just like skinks who the admins really seem to dislike are a very good and popular team. It shows that most players will go for the good teams over the fun teams, so saying most of the fun in stunty is having your own guys die, you're kind of lying, because you're not winning any games and I doubt you're having fun.
Dooby

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2005 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Jackbedead wrote:
Just to defend myself

I don't think you understood what I was saying. Yeah the casualties are fun, but if you take too many you can't really play and you won't have any fun. Taking one or two at least every game is fun and keeps it enjoyable, but losing half your team will bankrupt you and you'll have to make a new one = not fun.

I never said Chaos Halflings had amazing fluff, I'm not arguing the validity of any team already using a fumbbl roster, we're not here to do that. What I will say is that they're a very good, and very popular team. I wish more teams were as solid as they are. Just like skinks who the admins really seem to dislike are a very good and popular team. It shows that most players will go for the good teams over the fun teams, so saying most of the fun in stunty is having your own guys die, you're kind of lying, because you're not winning any games and I doubt you're having fun.

I don't know anyone that enjoys losing or having their own team mashed no matter which team you play. Squig coaches tend to be the most fun to play as lets face it they are not in it for the win! Cheater coaches tend to want to kill your team and quite rightly so. Gobbo coaches are boring (yes I have a gobbo team). Skink coaches are extinct, I could go on but I won't...
 Jump to: