54 coaches online • Server time: 19:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post GIF Guidegoto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post TSC Draft
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Why don't you play Stunty ?
Too many idiot coaches trying to mangle my team
17%
 17%  [ 24 ]
Not enough official tournaments
8%
 8%  [ 12 ]
Games are one dimensional
48%
 48%  [ 65 ]
One or more of the Teams are broken
13%
 13%  [ 18 ]
Stunty? never heard of it
11%
 11%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 134

Macavity

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2005 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Or, alternatively, play no-tree flings in Ranked!

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2005 - 02:02 Reply with quote Back to top

All I can say is that I've had a blast in stunty. Name all my guys the funniest things I can think of and watch them get slaughtered.

I see stunty as the "I wish Big Guys still got general in Ranked" league. It's a fun way to be able to develop big guys the way you want to without worrying about rolling doubles. The games can be incredibly funny and interesting... one game recently had me down to three flings (both minos out) and I was still able to pull off a tie.

People say tactics and such are not needed in stunty. I disagree. Because your little guys are so hard to develop, you have to be very good in your choice of skills and also how you play to be successful winning games. However, the point of stunty leeg is not to win, but to have fun. If the point was to win, it'd affect your coach rating.
Dooby

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2005 - 14:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I wish everyone shared your view and will look out for a player such as you looking for a 'fun' game. I think tactics are needed but they can be blown out of the water by a Block, Tackle, Razor Shapr Claws, Multi Block Mino when there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Big guys dominate it too much but that is another debate!
 Jump to: