46 coaches online • Server time: 18:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post A Guide to Finding G...goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Tentacles and Frenzy
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Agility

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2010 - 16:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello all.

I don't think this feature is at a high priority, but some suggestions and conversation on the topic are always fine.

The coach award system is a very cool feature, and if it is possible to transfer to FFB it will be awesome.

Also, this might be a great time to review the current awards.

One in particular is in my mind. May I preset you, the most revered reward: "Bug Snatcher". This award would of course be rewarded to those community fellows, who have contributed to the FFB bug hunt. Let's make it for example 5 reported bug, and then you are a certified Bug Snatcher.

Theres my two cents, hope its worth it.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2010 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

have a medal

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2010 - 16:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Wouldn't mind if the people who were really active were awarded the lifetime Fumbbl Supporter Gold thingie on their homepage.

All the other awards are based on a poll of game data, and I think bugs were only logged in the forum. So that might be unlikely to succeed.

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2010 - 16:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I think Kalimar has writen somewhere that you will get your name in the statup-picture if you find a bug. Im still hoping to see my name there some day...
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2010 - 17:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I do not like to give a reward to people who contribute with a lot of bug-reports, because that will just lead to more work sorting out all the bad reports from the relevant ones. There have been a lot of reports where the user have not read the rules and have not checked if the bug was already reported.
There is people that have commited 15+ reports where 10 of them was irrelevant.

What Kalimar have promised is that you get your name added if you add a non-reported bug and after it is fixed, you confirm that it is gone.
This is much easier with the new bug-report system and the new test-mode, so please verify your bugs after the next release and you will get added to the release after that.
Nighteye

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2010 - 18:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Yayay. Bughunters go Smile
Hero164

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2010 - 19:19 Reply with quote Back to top

See my Signature!!

Stella for President!!

Need a new challenge? Here's all the challenge you will ever need.

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=19352
 Jump to: