19 coaches online • Server time: 04:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Tur13l

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2010 - 04:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey I´ve been playing a couple of games with the new client and I am missing the bottom of the game window.

I´m using a flatscreen tv that has a weird resolution(1200x668) so that´s most likely the problem.

My question is there a way to fix it?

Thanks in advance.
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2010 - 06:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I was having the same problem with a laptop and found that if I 'auto-hid' the taskbar prior to launching the client it worked and I was able to see the text bar.

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2010 - 06:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I have had the same problem on my laptop as well. I simply move the taskbar to the left side of the screen - but I have to do it before i start the game.
Garion

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2010 - 08:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Assuming you are using a windows Os and not Linux you need to go to control panel, open Java in control panel click on the advanced tab, then click on the little + icon next to security then the little + icon next to general, then remove the tick from the box that says 'show sandbox warning banner' then click APPLY then OK and load a game and it should be okay now.

If you are using Linux then it is something I don't understand but there is a fix for it so check the old threads.