27 coaches online • Server time: 01:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who do you want to see in S.P.L.A.T.?
Stunty Gods
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
San Ratonio Squishies
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Bogglewort Bolts
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Little Weird Circus
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Forest of Fools
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Never Bite on the First Date
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Outerspace Bedlam FC
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

Crook666

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2013 - 13:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Well S.P.L.A.T. season 2 is about to start guys, and I have too many good teams. Almost everyone of them could do good, so I can't decide about who to bring in. I thought it would be funny if fellow coaches decide who they want to see in the carnage, so here is a poll. You can vote the team that you want to see in the most famous Stunty meta-league, at the end I will bring in the two teams that received most votes. I'll let out of the poll my Pygmys (too less skills) and my Snots (too weak), you can choose among 7 great teams and yes, I'll do as you decide. Think as these were your teams, which one would you bring? Here are the options, followed by a brief description:

Stunty Gods are a team that hurts. With two well skilled Spawns (both with block, one very fast) and a good Head Carver they could do good. One chainsaw with block is good too, though I don't have much love for this team.

San Ratonio Squishies are a young team that developed fast and well, lotta guys with block and a unique AG5 Assassin able to act as ball carrier and passer. Squishy they are, but they win a lot.

Bogglewort Bolts have been put to rest to preserve them. An AG4/block/sure feet Borrower and an AG4/ST3/block lineman are their dedicated flyers, while one Mootguard with block and guard and the other with block/tackle/mighty blow provide a good amount of bashing power to the team. This team has no Punters and only one Catcher.

Little Weird Circus really has some power. The core of the team are their exceptionally trained linemen, backing the two good Squig Slayers in every bashing action. Very good bombers (one with hail mary pass) guarantee pain coming from the sky, while a MA6 Daredevil is able to add some speed to the team.

Forest of Fools are one of the best Albion Fae teams, and still my favorite. With a legendary killer Fenbeast and a great ball carrier pixie (MA9/block) they could do very good, not mentioning best Leprechaun around and some good Brownies (one ST2). A bit hard to win when you face a wizard, but I have faith in them.

Never Bite on the First Date are veterans of many battles, they are currently playing the Stunty Cup Loser's Bracket. The crippling of Chief Sommelier Vlad hasn't take away much to the team, they bash and kill a lot, but they have a bit of difficult in winning, probably because of high TV.

Outerspace Bedlam FC won season one Biggest Bully Award, they inflicted so many casualties I lost count. To be honest that happened when Sparko was ST4, then he was crippled and got -ST. The team is nothing special, with great bashing power on the Mechas but a not-so-reliable Doomwheel, and a good ball carrier.

So guys, I ask ya to vote. Which team you wanna see in S.P.L.A.T.? You decide, I'll do as you say.

SEE YA!
Rog

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2013 - 15:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Use your Gnomes. I want to see all of them die.
Crook666

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2013 - 15:42 Reply with quote Back to top

They are good, but the poll will decide Smile
m0gw41

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2013 - 15:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Pick a squishy av6 team for more kills and more bonus points!!
Crook666

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2013 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

still few hours to vote!
Crook666

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2013 - 00:25 Reply with quote Back to top

poll will close as soon baelnic gonna officially start the season. vote your favorite team, see it if goes to S.P.L.A.T. and spectate its adventures in the greatest Stunty meta-massacre ever!
Badoek

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2013 - 08:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Voted Squishies, quite some players in there plus you want to win, which they do.
2nd vote would have been one of either fling teams. Can't ignore the DP Chainsaw or that pro fling lineman.

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2013 - 11:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, i have plans for the Squishies, who knows, if they don't make it for the S.P.L.A.T. they might go to Necromiser. Forest of Fools and NBOTFD almost made it! Still couple of hours before the official opening.
 Jump to: