36 coaches online • Server time: 10:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post My 1st Blackbox tour...goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ahalfling

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2015 - 04:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! Is there a resource elsewhere on the Internet that collects all the rosters from previous editions of Blood Bowl?

I'm particularly interested at this point in old versions of star players... I've got a beastman who I'm trying to build as imitation Griff Oberwald, and he's picked up ST4 and dodge already. But I will have nothing to do with this imposter currently running around the field with Fend. Fend. It feels like a celebrity endorsement for a crappy new skill that nobody wants -- "look, Griff likes it and you should too!"

I remember Griff having leap way back when, and of course block... did he always have sure feet/sprint? If so, barring a bunch of doubles, my plan may not work out, so I'm trying to find as many old alternate versions of the guy as I can in hopes of giving him a thematically appropriate skill set. Like, what does v2 Griff have, and so on. But it seems like this would be a neat thing to compare anyway, no?

(Hell, I ran a forward passing orc team back in the '90s. You probably shouldn't listen to me. Ever.)
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2015 - 04:17 Reply with quote Back to top

There is this page. But that's just old stars, not old versions of the new ones. The links at the very bottom of that page do include one to a page which has the old version of Griff though.

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2015 - 06:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Hm... so leap/sprint/sure feet do seem to be the remainder of the skills for Griff. Lot of doubles there, Griff!

(Hell, I ran a forward passing orc team back in the '90s. You probably shouldn't listen to me. Ever.)
Fortis

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2015 - 06:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Hahah... he used to have +MV as well. Have fun trying to roll those skill ups.
 Jump to: