21 coaches online • Server time: 03:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What not very legendary skill to pick?
Sprint
74%
 74%  [ 26 ]
Jump up
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
Diving tackle
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Catch
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 35

Shakall

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Skarlock made it to legend but what should he take? He's a ma 7 ag 4 blodge sidestepping sure footer. Even if I would love to keep him safe he always ends up in the mix. Goblins rarely got the luxury to play it safe. They only thing he never does is getting thrown by Trolls for that we have another ma 7 ag 4 side stepper. As soon as chainsaw is out witch usually is soon rather then late he's my blitzer and often I have to hide chainsaw back. So I'm really torn I between DT or JU. Since he don't have tackle or strenght 3 many blitzes on ball ends with nothing and then I figured DT can be usefull but then it be good with JU. JU is usefull since he get hit a lot but the again he's a stunty and might as well be out anyways. Sprint is probably the smartest choice but then I have to try and learn OTTD and that with Goblins will be a bit of a pain as well. Hmmm one things is obvious I don't really like any of the options. Another plus with DT is that I don't have any I always go SS first if I would be lucky to roll double on second skill and frankly not many linegoblins live that long since well they're Goblins without apothecary privileges Smile

Please help and convince me with what to do.

Cheers

Shakall
garyt1

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

As I found getting a normal roll for a stunty legend skill is not ideal. But at least he made it. If not ttm'ing with him then don't get catch or sprint. Diving tackle goes well with side step in emergencies, but due to the temptation you might then get to having him killed I would go for Jump Up.

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 19:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I did make a pie option but it's not there maybe I've to edit post before I get banned..
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Sprint, of course.
Shakall

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 19:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Good point. Hmm I'd an option for let the Trolls make him into pie but it's gone. I can't figure out how to edit poll Sad. Sorry bout that
Shakall

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Please explain why your skill choice is the best one.
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Shakall wrote:

For the synergy with Sure Feet and because it improves greatly the chances of 1TTD.
He's a fast goblin, maximize this quality.
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Sprint complements +MA and surefeet quite nicely, synergy there doesn't need explained.

Jump Up works quite nicely too for a relatively fast gobbo, but will encourage fouls for sure - if he goes down within range it means your opponent is going to be weighing up whether it is safer to attempt a pick-up or sink the boot, or even both.

DT also makes him a more prominent boot option and more likely to be on the deck.

Any of the options might make winning a little easier.

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Nothing attracts my boot like an player able to one turn on me that's clicking on auto-boot Smile. But yes speed is king, only problem is that every GFI with an important player makes my heart stop a little bit. I don't know if got the nerve for it Wink
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 19:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Shakall wrote:
Nothing attracts my boot like an player able to one turn on me that's clicking on auto-boot Smile. But yes speed is king, only problem is that every GFI with an important player makes my heart stop a little bit. I don't know if got the nerve for it Wink

Sometimes if you don't risk, you can't have a gain.
Goblins are quite risky, so if you play them you must be prepared to gamble a bit.
Players are not meant to live forever, enjoy them as long as you can.
If you lose a Legend, you can make a new one.
Even if he dies his glory shall be remembered forever.
tmoila

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 20:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Ma 7 goblin with sure feet

Sprint ez

You really don't need any other explanation. Synergy is so obvious. 10 square movement is huge for these kind of teams.

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 20:26 Reply with quote Back to top

How much movements is it from LoS to endzone?
Harad

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 20:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Shakall

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Cheers
garyt1

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

MattDakka wrote:
Shakall wrote:

For the synergy with Sure Feet and because it improves greatly the chances of 1TTD.
He's a fast goblin, maximize this quality.

Move 7 even with sprint, sure feet and side step can't be much of a regular for good OTTD chances.