50 coaches online • Server time: 13:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post SWL Season CI
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Should Stunty Goblins get weakened?
Yes, a lot
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Yes, a little
20%
 20%  [ 6 ]
No, they're balanced
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
No, they're underpowered
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
We should just ban goblins from johan
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 29

johan

Post   Posted: May 03, 2005 - 15:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all,

While I'm think some of the recent nerfings (Nurglings, Gnome costs etc.) were quite called for, this doesn't address the main unbalance in Stunty:

In one word: Goblins.

It's hard to argue that Goblins isn't far and away the best team in Stunty. With MA 6, AV 7 and 2 solid big guys, they can bash it out with anyone, while maintaining one of the best ball-handling in Stunty. If it was possible to get winning stats for just Stunty, I'm confident it would show Goblins as very, very strong.

It would be somewhat distasteful to diverge Stunty Goblins from mainstream Goblins, but this has already started with things like General Access and Star Player assortment.

I think increasing the RR cost by 10 K would be a good start, although probably not enough to really fix things.

Regards,
Johan
Arktoris

Post   Posted: May 03, 2005 - 16:27 Reply with quote Back to top

hmm, I guess that means I suck with goblins then, I'm currently 1/1/3 with my team. They already have been power cut. They do not have access to many of the star players that non-stunty div goblins have...as well as no wizard access.

Personally, I consider goblins and halflings to be the standard of stunty. All other teams should be modified to comparable strength and weakness to them...not the other way around. But yes, it's a good balanced team; no major deficiencies, no major stengths....they're kinda like the humans of stunty.