56 coaches online • Server time: 19:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NAF Charity Tourney ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
GreatCthulhu

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2005 - 12:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, only an idea that could not be applied because of copyright problems, I think. But cool nonetheless, so here it is...

The Fungi from Yuggoth (Mi-Go) are not composed of ordinary terrene matter. Mi-Go communicate with each other by rapidly changing the colours of its head. While on earth, Mi-Go have developed a voice-box organ that approximates human language with weird, buzzing tones. Perhaps one of the greater abilities of a Mi-Go is the ability to metamorphosize and transform their bodies, after prolonged effort, creating or deleting organs or body members as desired. They currently have a set of wings that interact with another dimension that allow Mi-Go to fly. They usually carve the brain out of their victims to make them mindless zombies at their service.

0-16 mi-go 50k 8 2 3 7 stunty, dodge, regenerate
0-4 brainless zombies 40K 4 3 2 8 bonehead, regenerate
0-1 brain chirurgeon 70k 8 2 3 7 stunty, dodge, regenerate, chainsaw

Opinions?
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2005 - 12:38 Reply with quote Back to top

ma8 linemen? add 4 str3 guys and a ma8 (!!!!) chainsaw.. why bother with skinks?

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2005 - 12:40 Reply with quote Back to top

we could do with MA 7 instead.... and maybe fix a maximum of 2 zombies?

Wink
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2005 - 12:43 Reply with quote Back to top

What's the "unique" feature of this race? What does it "add" to stunty that it DOESN'T have yet? (sidenote, check my wisps, I don't know if they are balanced, but i tried to make a "unique" race still)

Oh, and reroll cost? apo access? skill trees?

Last edited by DreadClaw on %b %13, %2005 - %12:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
albator2001

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2005 - 12:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Your team is not realistic !

Mi-Go have the same size than human ! They aren't littlier !

And they are stronger than human ! And stronger AV !

GreatCthulhu wrote:
Ok, only an idea that could not be applied because of copyright problems, I think. But cool nonetheless, so here it is...

The Fungi from Yuggoth (Mi-Go) are not composed of ordinary terrene matter. Mi-Go communicate with each other by rapidly changing the colours of its head. While on earth, Mi-Go have developed a voice-box organ that approximates human language with weird, buzzing tones. Perhaps one of the greater abilities of a Mi-Go is the ability to metamorphosize and transform their bodies, after prolonged effort, creating or deleting organs or body members as desired. They currently have a set of wings that interact with another dimension that allow Mi-Go to fly. They usually carve the brain out of their victims to make them mindless zombies at their service.

0-16 mi-go 50k 8 2 3 7 stunty, dodge, regenerate
0-4 brainless zombies 40K 4 3 2 8 bonehead, regenerate
0-1 brain chirurgeon 70k 8 2 3 7 stunty, dodge, regenerate, chainsaw

Opinions?
GreatCthulhu

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2005 - 13:06 Reply with quote Back to top

albator2001 wrote:
Your team is not realistic !

Mi-Go have the same size than human ! They aren't littlier !

And they are stronger than human ! And stronger AV !

Mi-Go are fairly strong but their size is usually smaller than human, and their higher AV is due to nheir alien fisiology that actually does not count much when an ogre tries to squash you...

Razz
Superstar

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2005 - 13:44 Reply with quote Back to top

1 ma 8 chainsaw.. 4 str 3 zombies with bonehead. I would say they look alittle underpowered without ma 8 on their linemen. and i suppose the linemen and chainsaw has agility access only and the zombies general access? they look kind of fun, but i never heard of the story or background, also if it includes aliens, it's a rather bad idea, a good story is everything for a team. the linemen got to be 70k to at least, they are skinks with regenerate
GreatCthulhu

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2005 - 13:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Superstar wrote:
1 ma 8 chainsaw.. 4 str 3 zombies with bonehead. I would say they look alittle underpowered without ma 8 on their linemen. and i suppose the linemen and chainsaw has agility access only and the zombies general access? they look kind of fun, but i never heard of the story or background, also if it includes aliens, it's a rather bad idea, a good story is everything for a team

Obviously, this team is custom-made for lovecraft's fans... if you have not heard the story, you probably do not know what means my nick, for example...

The general access skill is an asset, rather than a drawback since block is a very powerful skill in stunty leagues.
Mimashi

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2005 - 14:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I like it!!!!!!! Laughing
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2005 - 14:48 Reply with quote Back to top

GreatCthulhu wrote:
Superstar wrote:
1 ma 8 chainsaw.. 4 str 3 zombies with bonehead. I would say they look alittle underpowered without ma 8 on their linemen. and i suppose the linemen and chainsaw has agility access only and the zombies general access? they look kind of fun, but i never heard of the story or background, also if it includes aliens, it's a rather bad idea, a good story is everything for a team

Obviously, this team is custom-made for lovecraft's fans... if you have not heard the story, you probably do not know what means my nick, for example...

The general access skill is an asset, rather than a drawback since block is a very powerful skill in stunty leagues.

The point is, your team is fast like hell, has str3 block tackle players (4 of em!) and to top it off you added a movement 8 chainsaw with ag3... You combined the fastest, with amounts of powerful players and added a seriously broken (ma8 chainsaw) player to completely throw the team off the scale.

Though there is a background for these guys, and it's not another mini-version of an existing team, it's still too powerful. (imho) You should try making the basic linemen a bit more in touch with the existing ones, and more price efficient. On top of it the prices and skill access are non-existant >.<

apothecary access? wizard access? reroll cost?

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2005 - 14:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think this team is too powerful, but the linemen are too cheap. Increase their cost to 70k (skinks + regenerate) or remove dodge (probably not, eh?).
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2005 - 15:09 Reply with quote Back to top

khaile wrote:
I don't think this team is too powerful, but the linemen are too cheap. Increase their cost to 70k (skinks + regenerate) or remove dodge (probably not, eh?).

A basic stunty has ma5 or 6. Adding 2 moves to that and keeping the "best" stunty statline (2 str, 3 ag 7 av) while not making concessions, and adding 4 players with str3 block tackle AND a ma8 chainsaw is too powerful imho Razz

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2005 - 15:53 Reply with quote Back to top

The idea of this roster is interesting... but do you have some pictures of Mi Go???
Pat Fan of Cthulhu

DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2005 - 15:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Pat wrote:
The idea of this roster is interesting... but do you have some pictures of Mi Go???
Pat Fan of Cthulhu

Pat, can ya look at my wisps? *looks with puppydogeyes*

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2005 - 15:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Oooh i go to see that Dreadclaw...
Do you see the first Horror???
Pat

Jump to: