30 coaches online • Server time: 01:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lord_Splutticus

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 04:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Coach_Crisis wrote:
The Ab toner is one of the most lightweight and compact ab product in the market. Do not forget work smart not hard for the perfect abs you desire.

Sales for the abtoner are down and I can't afford dogfood for dinner. I now seek rats for substenance in the sewers around town, which, while a tasty morsal, are difficult to catch, especially with my AK-47. Furthermore, Chuck Norris won't do our infomercial. So if you FUMBLERS want to strengthen your abs from all your computer work, post here!

"Just like the time Candlejack's mum had me over for dinner"

I already have one lying in some box gathering dust. I got it for free from a "happy" costumer. Very Happy So I guess that she paid for the rat. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 13:28 Reply with quote Back to top

The funny thing is I could have spammed pictures from the comic all over my post, but chose not to. Because I thought it would be rude. Imagine my surprise. Very Happy

I'm a little annoyed at seeing pictures of the KKK turn up in the middle of a thread about my comic, but some people's children. What can you do? Besides, everyone knows that the ab ROLLER is the real deal and the ab TONER ain't nothin' but a rip-off.

Thanks for the kind words, Shadow and LordChaos and Mac. Hopefully we'll keep creaking along -- the good news is when your sales are low, the people that are still sticking around are likely in for the long haul, and may hopefully drag more people into the comic as it progresses. Word-of-mouth is the best possible tool, so if anyone wants to mention it to their friends, on their blogs, etc. etc., that would be WAY appreciated.

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2006 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

...and a short story set in the same "universe" just got accepted for a moderately well-known horror magazine, so I'm ridin' high this week. Whoo!

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2006 - 18:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations, Shep!

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2006 - 09:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Well done, man.

Jump to: