56 coaches online • Server time: 17:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
G_Force

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2005 - 23:44 Reply with quote Back to top

You also missed out a failed OFAB wirh no bite for the ballcarrier also causes a turnover (this isn't one of those either tho.)
IMHO i think the self push should be a turnover as your team has lost the ball. unless perhaps you are lucky enough that the crowd pass it back to one of your other guys.

Fama

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2005 - 23:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm... I really don't know. I'd say let it be a non-turnover. Come on, it doesn't happen that often, and afterall, you're risking a dead player. Plus I don't think it's THAT powerful.

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2005 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Definately think this SHOULD be a turnover, with the exception as G_Force suggested. Reckon this is just one of those things that didn't occur to anyone when the rules were / have been written.
Topper

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2005 - 00:01 Reply with quote Back to top

LOL Crowdpush yourself.
Sooooo cool.
That once in a life time it ever have occured here on FUMBBL.
While no one have considered this, obviously I am pretty sure G_Force hit it right on the head.
IRSWalker

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2006 - 15:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Crowdsurfing yourself, with the ball flying to be caught by a player who then ran it in for a TD would quite possibly be the funniest thing I have ever seen in BB.
f_alk

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2006 - 15:34 Reply with quote Back to top

/me agrees with Veron.
It should be a turnover, yet the rules are worded so that it is none.

I really wonder what the Vault-people say to this .... this is more important to (real-life board-)gamers then "which team is overpowered once we have reached a TR > 300 " Smile Wink Very Happy ....

PS and OT: Yes, i like the LRB as it is, i like aging, i don't think that DP is broken etc.
 Jump to: