15 coaches online • Server time: 07:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
blrtxh

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2006 - 21:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Javabbowl works just fine in standalone, but when i try to host or join (through a proxy or directly) i can't get through!

Also when i try to update java with the online installation it complains about my proxy settings, though when i look at the installation instructions, the settings seem to be just like they should.

I've opened the ports 8080-8086 on my firewall, updated Java with the offline installation, checked all my internet settings but just can't seem to find the problem.

I think the problem might be with my internet settings or something what i haven't thought about. Please, does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Last edited by blrtxh on %b %26, %2006 - %21:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
hauge

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2006 - 22:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Just a thought... Do you use the right version of the client-software? I once missed an update, and couldn't connect to games before i updatet to the current version... Don't think thats it though, but just a thought... Smile

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2006 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I have the right version, but thanks for the idea anyway..

The problem doesn't seem to be with the client because I can't even use the Java online installation nor the java automatic update thingy.. just the offline installation. Sad
Mephisto666

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2006 - 20:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, i´ve got the same problem.
I need help!PLEASE!
I wanna play bloodbowl!!!!

Mephisto
blrtxh

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2006 - 21:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I fixed the problem! I had to open the Java console and press 'P' to reload the proxy settings! yeahh Very Happy
 Jump to: