38 coaches online • Server time: 13:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Koshums

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2006 - 00:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I tried using the bug report feature, but it seems to be broken. So I'll post it here instead.

Game ended 1 turn into the 2nd half after loading from a save.

During the 6th or 7th turn of the first half I got disconnected (I was hosting) and so started a new server and loaded the save file. All seemed fine - it picked up from the same place we left off - however we each had 1 turn in the 2nd half before the game abruptly ended. My client showed the turn counter as '1 1' as expected, but my opponent informed me his read '9 8'.

This is the game in question: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=1104167
Mezir

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2006 - 00:12 Reply with quote Back to top

These kind of bugs happen - if the match reports both upload, they generally pass through the system without a hitch and the match is recorded, after which there's nothing to be done. If it's any consolation, they're pretty rare events.

Save games cause all manner of weird bugs, the cause of which is most often unknown. To avoid the worst of them, play using a Direct Connection rather than on the proxy.