48 coaches online • Server time: 20:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What should I cook:
Fish and salad. She's a lady.
23%
 23%  [ 17 ]
Steak and Potato's. You're a man dammit.
8%
 8%  [ 6 ]
That thing you do with Pork Chops, 'cos that rocks.
12%
 12%  [ 9 ]
Fancy Italian delivery pizza, with fresh natural ingredients.
15%
 15%  [ 11 ]
Stodgy American delivery pizza. Cheap, and from my partners homeland.
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
Pie. The winner, no doubt.
34%
 34%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 72

rainbowsoldier

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2006 - 09:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Or you could just grab some Vegemite from the local supermarket next time and give it a good spread over some bread and you got yourself a fine meal.

Prawns / Shrimp on the barbie?

How about some Wok Tossed Kangaroo Fillet?

Emu Burger perhaps?

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2006 - 09:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Emu Burger perhaps?

Burguers from the Elf Mangling Union?? uhmmm... Ñan ñam...
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2006 - 09:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Just get a salmon, some lettuce, a bit of sour cream some lightly baked potatoes, bake the salmon softly and add a bit of parsley, some lemon juice and err.. whatever you like Wink mix the lettuce with the sour cream (or vinegar or whatever dressing you like) nuts (walnuts are great) in among them, a tomato, some rugola or whatever.. and you're done!

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2006 - 10:13 Reply with quote Back to top

you wanna know what i really think? these options you gave are all crap... fish and salad... thats no food, you just show her that you are not much worth as she is and force her to treat you bad after the meal... stake and potatos... seems she doesnt like it... and i dont really see the difference to pork chop (same ugly food)...
then the pizza... if you order a pizza you must use a really far sense of the word cooking... (such a behavior will be disliked by the most woman, but is still better then bad cooking)
...seems these were your only options.... salad and fish, tons of ugly flesh or pizza.... oh you poor guy....
SideshowBob

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2006 - 10:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Waffles! Easily done, and they taste better than anything in the world!
LordSnotball

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2006 - 10:38 Reply with quote Back to top

This is the recipe for Pork Fillet in Mushroom Sauce.
The ingredients are 80dkg of pork fillet, 20dkg of mushrooms, 1.5 dl of cooking cream, and 0.5 dl of white wine.
The other necessary ingredients are red onions, butter, salt, pepper and parsley.
Before starting to cook, you have to prepare the meat. So, take your pork fillet, and cut it in steak slices so they look like medallions, approximately 2-3cm thick.
After that, you salt the steaks, and then hit the meat (or kneed it) to flatten it.
Once the steaks have been flattened into medallions, you heat up a frying pan, put in a lump of butter and leave it to melt.
While the butter is slowly melting, slice the mushrooms, chop your onions and parsley, but keep each of these ingredients separate.
Once the butter has melted, put the steak medallions into the butter, and quickly fry them on both sides till lightly coloured.
After the steak medallions have started getting coloured, remove the meat from the butter, and put the chopped onions in to fry.
Stir-fry the onions till they turn golden, and then add the sliced mushrooms to the frying pan, and sauté these for 1-2 minutes.
Then pour your white wine into the frying pan, and stir gently till the wine evaporates.
Once the wine evaporates, add the cooking cream to your onions and mushrooms.
Then you return the fried steak medallions to the sauce, and season it as you wish.
To complete the seasoning, you add parsley to the sauce, and leave the steak medallions and sauce to simmer for 5 minutes.
And now… your Pork Fillet in Mushroom Sauce is ready. Serve this dish with gnocchi or pasta. Enjoy!

----------------------
Try this recipe next time... it'll make her tongue water, and u'll get 'special favours' afterwards for dessert...

*grin*

The Congregation - Always Recruiting
[url=http://igolocal.net/badge.php?user_id=1949]Image [/url]
PurpleChest

Post 18 Posted: Mar 01, 2006 - 11:15
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I went with fish and salad.

Got some lovely trout fillets, lightly grilled them with a little fresh dill and watercress, then did a salad with loolo rosso, rocket, baby spinich, pine nuts, bell peppers, grape and oak smoked cheddar.

Finished with some shop bought chocolate soufle's and madagascan vanilla ice cream.

She loved it. Though that thing I do with Pork Chops really IS one of the finest meals the world has ever seen.
Buur

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2006 - 12:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Spam, spam, egg, spam and sausages!
it always a winner.... of curse i voted for pie....
-Buur

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2006 - 13:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, this buttered toast tastes pretty good right now, so I vote Breakfast!
 Jump to: