36 coaches online • Server time: 17:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post killing by fun?goto Post Blood Bowl Variantsgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lord_Splutticus

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2005 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I am looking for people who want to dedicate some time over a longer period to do the updating of the user-guide version of the Recordopedia.

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2005 - 16:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Can I do it from work (without chat), and does it require any web programming skills at all?

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2005 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes and no

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2005 - 17:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Then I'm in! (assuming you want me) I frequently have lots of free time while at work, and need to stay on my computer. Command me, my lord!

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2005 - 04:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Hes not lying either, just look at his post count!

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2005 - 12:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity, in 2005 the job is just updating the Recordopedia-version that can be reached via the navigation-bar on the FUMBBL start-page, to make it correspond to the forum version.

In 2006 I will try to overhaul the non-forum-version... could probably use some help with that tooo... also some artwork would be nice for some further future.... Wink

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2006 - 14:19 Reply with quote Back to top

BUMP !!!!

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2006 - 14:25 Reply with quote Back to top

What do you need Lord_Splutticus? I´ll gladly help if I can. Smile
Lord_Splutticus

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2006 - 14:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Well primarily someone who is willing to update the wiki-version, later on I would like to add some graphics, but first I need the wiki-version to be curent...

I haven't had the time to play FUMBBL this year so I had to limit myself to Recordopedia updates in the little spare time I had.

Will have a bit more spare time in the next month or two, so I would really like to make a leap forward with the Recordopedia and have some people to continue the project if I were to be assisinated by some Marvel Comics superhero, being the Evil Mastermind I am....

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2006 - 14:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Will have a bit more spare time in the next month or two, so I would really like to make a leap forward with the Recordopedia and have some people to continue the project if I were to be assisinated by some Marvel Comics superhero, being the Evil Mastermind I am....

uhmm, that would be really cool... not that being assasinated is cool, but if a Marvel Superhero does it... Wow!

I guess I should updatethe wiki with the latest posts of the recordopedia forum, right? Please, PM me with everything you need me to do
 Jump to: