58 coaches online • Server time: 23:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
NMcAndrew

Post 1 Posted: Aug 29, 2006 - 18:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I'm thinking of cobbling together a pitch and stadium myself, but I don't have any of the original materials to hand. Dice can be replicated/bought, rules are downloadable, figs are being painted (<i>slowly</i>) All I need now is the dimensions for the pitch and it's gridwork and the pass ruler. Many thanks in advance guys Very Happy

Last edited by NMcAndrew on %b %31, %2006 - %16:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
Fama

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2006 - 18:05 Reply with quote Back to top

NMcAndrew wrote:
Hi, I'm thinking of cobbling together a pitch and stadium myself, but I don't have any of the original materials to hand. Dice can be replicated/bought, rules are downloadable, figs are being painted (<i>slowly</i>) All I need now is the dimensions for the pitch and it's gridwork and the pass ruler. Many thanks in advance guys Very Happy

I think you can count the tiles from the JBB pitch and figure it out for yourself, but I can't help you with the pass ruler since mine is... somewhere. God knows where.

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2006 - 20:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Your best bet is to check out www.talkbloodbowl.com. There are others there who have made custom pitches and will have right measurements for you.

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2006 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks a lot guys, I'll give that tbb a shifty and post the results up here just incase anyone else is after this info...
NMcAndrew

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2006 - 16:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, so I found an old ratty board in my airing cupboard believe it or not, along with a solitary block dice and the rattiest pass ruler EVAR. So, here are the measurements for those that are interested...

<b>Overall board playing field</b>:
Length - 760mm (<i>including endzone squares</i>)
Width - 440mm

<b>Pass Ruler</b>:
Length - 410mm
Width - 50mm
Thrower marked section - 12.5mm in from end of ruler, in the center. Another 12.5mm from start of quick pass
Quick/Short/Long Pass - 100mm
Long Bomb - 80mm
End excess - 5mm
(<i>12.5 + 12.5 + 100 + 100 + 100 + 80 + 5 = 410</i>)

Hope that helps anyone else keen to get their own board on the go Very Happy
 Jump to: