32 coaches online • Server time: 00:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Hank

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2006 - 13:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I am planning to start a Nurgle team in LRB5, it will just be new teams and I havenĀ“t played lrb5 before. The league will be rather bashy with 2 dwarf-teams, 2 orcs, 1 other nurgle, 1 khemri, 1 amazons and 1 skaven.

I would like some opinions on just about every-thing - starting roster, team development and stuff like that.
Tophat

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2006 - 13:26 Reply with quote Back to top

most folk here will be inexperienced with the roster id think Sad

4 nurgle warriors-440
3 pestigors-240
4 rotters -160
2 rerolls-140
2 fans-20

develop a few pestigors to be ball handlers with extra arms/sure hand/big hand etc , rest as standard block and go i would think .
they still look quite similiar to current nurgle but you need to think more about where you pestigoers are for blitzing purposes .

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2006 - 13:37 Reply with quote Back to top

yup, ive been playing Nurgle a fair bit recently, if its going to be bash orientated plenty of claw should be on top iof your list

http://www.blood-bowl.net/MBBL/teamView.php?teamid=83

is my team so far. With the actual rotters, you may want to think about taking +AV for them, because Decay really hurts them up good, Ive played a few bashers and Claw/MB really does the trick, they have a lot of bashing skills, Foul appearance is great, so Ive been concentrating opn trying to be as bashy as I can, and as you can see, Ive causd a fair bit of pain

Ill post more later!
Hank

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2006 - 08:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I think I will start take more rerolls then 2 since they are so expensive later on and in great need. Maybe cut down on the warriors. Btw what kind of minis do you use for rotters?

I also figure pestigors as ballhandlers/blitzers. and rotters a bit like zombies, but maybe i ougth to keep the rotters out of trouble a little since decay will kill them quick enough.

Brownrob - what do you place on defensive LoS?
Vurner_Vinckler

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2006 - 17:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Hank wrote:
Btw what kind of minis do you use for rotters?

Good question; I'm preparing a team for next season, too. Is there anything announced by GW/spec.-G.? (If the rotters disappoint me, I dont want to have my whole chaos-team modified)

Greetz
Vurner
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2006 - 17:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Hank wrote:
I think I will start take more rerolls then 2 since they are so expensive later on and in great need. Maybe cut down on the warriors. Btw what kind of minis do you use for rotters?

I also figure pestigors as ballhandlers/blitzers. and rotters a bit like zombies, but maybe i ougth to keep the rotters out of trouble a little since decay will kill them quick enough.

Brownrob - what do you place on defensive LoS?

Depends on the opposition really, either I throw 3 rotters on the LOS and keep the beastie back as tentacles are great, rotters are expendable, or sometimes i put the beast and 2 rotters on the LOS

for minis i have 8 BB rotters for my rotters, 4 nurgle beastmen, 4 BB chaos warriors painted like nurgle, and a WFB beast of nurgle, which is far too big Confused
Hank

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2006 - 15:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, my starting roster is now created and looks like this:
3 rerolls - 210 k
2 FF - 20 K
3 Nurgles Warriors - 330 k
3 Pestigors - 240 k
5 Rotters - 200 k
 Jump to: