64 coaches online • Server time: 22:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Texan

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2007 - 16:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Dimco and I will be playing at around 1am bbtime tonight, so technically on the 25th.
spiro

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2007 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I have problem with UI light qualification Confused i, ve agreed on match today at 17:00 pm my time and Tekoda is still offline Confused , i don,t know how he want finish this. Earlier i,ve writed to him message that i have problems with my comp and must reinstall system, if not then i will play at my pal. Now i can play but he is still offline 24 hours Evil or Very Mad

It,s his messages :

Sent: Apr 26, 2007 - 06:22 PM or else i have all day saturday

We,ve agreed on saturday 17:00

Sent: Apr 26, 2007 - 06:35 PM good i'll be there for sure since im in canada from 17h00 bbtime to later would be perfect wich is 11am for me

Now is 5 hours to the deadline time and i'll need one hour for travel to my pal ; [ Tekoda know that because i,ve said that to him. This is little a bit not fair.

Oops my missunderstanding, deadline is tommorow but if Tekoda agreed match on today and not play then imho should be forefeit ;/

Jesli chcesz pokoju, szykuj sie do wojny.
Malthor

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2007 - 04:50 Reply with quote Back to top

TheOblivion and I will be playing at 3 PM bb time today.

Spiro, I have responded to your PM, and as I already said, contact Tekoda and try and arrange a new time for today.

still disliked all round!
Dalibor

Post   Posted: May 02, 2007 - 10:55 Reply with quote Back to top

My DE should play against Tekoda's HE today (wednesday 2nd of May) at 23.00 fumbbl time the final of the Celestial lantern. Come and cheer!
MadTias

Post   Posted: May 03, 2007 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Street Fighter Legend (Pmg) v Nocturama (MadTias) in the final of the Amethyst Lantern Qualifier TONIGHT starting between 19 and 20 BB time! Come see the #1 coach right now humiliate me! Wink
 Jump to: