61 coaches online • Server time: 20:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BlackBart

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2004 - 21:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Heyya Covertfun,
I remeber that game Smile
One of the few times I really felt a concesion was merited.

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2004 - 22:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Bah, my chaos are evil as hell. They foul, maim and kill all the time. Yet we still play to win, whatever the cost and boast an impressive record for chaos. (47/11/15). I had a terrible rebuilding stage, hence more losses then ties, but impressive nonetheless.

I recommend fouling when you can, but build up players you can use to win. Dirty players are exceptional choices, as you can take out their best players forever. So basically choose skills to compliment DP, like block/tackle for blodging beasts. All you need is to take 'em down once and foul 'em.

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2004 - 05:05 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah i'm also thinking about a dauntless player or two if i every get those doubles so i can with strong beasties too:)
thmbscrws

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2004 - 05:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Just only play soft matches and bad coaches, then you will have all kinds of impressive winning streaks. Rolling Eyes

On the other hand, if you want to be a better coach theirs only one way to do that, play a variety of teams against a variety of teams and don't avoid good coaches you can learn from them even if you lose. Just my 2 cents. Smile

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2004 - 05:40 Reply with quote Back to top

aye. you need to play against crappy coaches with horrible luck. like me Wink
Diarmuid

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2004 - 01:57 Reply with quote Back to top

If you want a wicked winning streak you need to be that damn lucky. Like Aequitas there, who is a pretty lucky guy. The only think that keeps him from winning every game is that there are even luckier guys out there. Since you seem to have embraced the dark side wyeth, I suggest you get chatty with Aequitas. Ask him questions whenever you see him online. Don't let his "Leave me alone" complex deter you either. That only means he wants you to talk to him some more. So pester him alot, maybe even play a match against him for "learning" purposes. Twisted Evil
Aequitas

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2004 - 04:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Luck eh? Nah, what it comes down to is where the dirty player is able to lay his dirty little feet into. And how many people are helping him do it. Spiked shoes help.

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2004 - 05:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Keep winning !!!!!!!!!! Razz Razz Very Happy Cool Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Jump to: