45 coaches online • Server time: 15:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Luisja

Post   Posted: May 01, 2007 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm talking to a coach in the human amateur league to change to the HCL before the league start. I talked to the coach in the same timezone as the reiksguard. Anyway, i don't like people retiring a team because 2 loses or 2 players missing a game, that's not the spirit of the league.
KennethCole

Post   Posted: May 01, 2007 - 21:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I can understand that it's not in the spirit of the league. But we should have something in place to make sure everyone is still having fun. I know if I was to lose all 4 catchers in a game that would be something that would make the rest of my time not fun. Plaing the league whipping dog is never fun.
Luisja

Post   Posted: May 01, 2007 - 21:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, yes. Any team can crash in a game, that can end with your fun, but giving it up in the first chance... If any coach has to retire his team because of the casulties, he can reaply with a new team (to the amateur league), but in the rules is clear, after the preseason ends no new teams can apply to the league. Also, is not fair to play more than 1 team per coach in the same season. If any team crash before the preseason ends cannot be replaced by a fresh team of the same coach. And the places in the HCL will be filled with the teams waiting to enter, that's in the human amateur league.
KennethCole

Post   Posted: May 01, 2007 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Works for me. But hey I'm just the 4 catcher guy Razz (everyone knows I'm crazzyyy)
CaptainBringdown

Post   Posted: May 02, 2007 - 14:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, man - gotta take the punches with the applause! Winning and losing, gotta play the game. A win carved from despair is worth more than a walk-over anyday.

Always gonna get quitters though.... These guys need to watch the Rocky movies - get inspired!
gronan

Post   Posted: May 03, 2007 - 19:45 Reply with quote Back to top

BlackOrc wrote:
Hey, gronan, am I correct you made Waffen ReiksGard III retire??? Ayay... What about the Reikland group then?

Well, in my defense i have to say that i didnt make a foul in the whole game and i felt sad for the injurys (one niggle and one MNG). Kaiserkhorne had very bad luck on the two "friendly" games.

And to be honest..., i cherrypicked him to play because he had 2 MNG players... Razz, but he accepted the challenge. Rolling Eyes
Shadeknight

Post   Posted: May 26, 2007 - 14:28 Reply with quote Back to top

we need some new coaches over here, any takers?
RawMessiah

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2007 - 09:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Luisja wrote:
I'm talking to a coach in the human amateur league to change to the HCL before the league start. I talked to the coach in the same timezone as the reiksguard. Anyway, i don't like people retiring a team because 2 loses or 2 players missing a game, that's not the spirit of the league.
I'm behind that comment. You shouldn't quit because you won't have 11 players for the next game, or whatever the reason. BB is all about the game AND blood(!). Enjoy and laugh, though the odds might be against you.
RawMessiah

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2007 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

anyone happen to know where Luisja went?

Smile I guess he's a little afraid... poor him Smile
 Jump to: