34 coaches online • Server time: 00:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
malitrius

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2004 - 15:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I dont agree with you guys.

Irit you can not possibly win if you dont try going for the ball all the time, so I do not think it was pure luck that made me win with 3-0... Since you were more interested
in hurting and fouling my players then actually play ball (well you managed with that at least).

So start dodging to get the ball guys and everyone will be happy since we would have less injuries:)
quota

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2004 - 16:14 Reply with quote Back to top

malitrius wrote:
I dont agree with you guys.

Irit you can not possibly win if you dont try going for the ball all the time, so I do not think it was pure luck that made me win with 3-0... Since you were more interested
in hurting and fouling my players then actually play ball (well you managed with that at least).

So start dodging to get the ball guys and everyone will be happy since we would have less injuries:)

If I recall that was my second match, where in my first I lost got a player killed and a MNG. Then in turn 3 I think it was, you BH'd a player, making it a 5on2. Yeah, I should've tried for the ball more...

In my last game it was a 7on5, and no, I was not the one with 7 players.

Unlike MixX I'm not going to drop out, I'm going to play the games, even though I find it a complete waste of time.

I learned one thing from this league; I'm never going to play in a league of this kind again.

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2004 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

it was your third match when you had 5 ogres (two with blocks) against my 5 ogres without block and you got mickey finn Smile
Well I think its a fun tournament at least
quota

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2004 - 16:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, well, after the second match I kinda didn't care anymore Wink