53 coaches online • Server time: 21:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Best prize?
Fumbbl Cup
57%
 57%  [ 51 ]
UI
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
GLT
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
WO
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Lustian
29%
 29%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 88

Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2008 - 16:14 Reply with quote Back to top

No probs, I don't mind the TS idea either. You can meet all of your [R] tourney schedule needs on the FUMBBL calendar.
StanRichardson

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2008 - 16:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Ta Purplegoo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO only 5 days left till apllications open, right need to deciedwe on my team and get some games in. Normal practice would be to flip a coin but i have 3 teams in mind, any one got a 3 sided coin?

Also need some way to get out of work and seeing the missus, friends, family or any other non fumbbl person.

Only one thing for it i need Nugles Rot........
SillySod

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2008 - 18:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Gooboy..... my problem with the way the TR split happened was that it did a damn fine job of messing over cool but uncompetitive teams. Teams like vampires, ogres.... also teams with legends. These are all fun teams which arent really geared for a major at the best of times, the last thing we want to do is to screw them over twice.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2008 - 00:50 Reply with quote Back to top

'Gooboy'?

Sheesh.

This isn't the time nor the place for 'my views on Majors and what teams / coach styles / team building theories they benifit'. I was simply thinking aloud as to whether the split would happen again, as I for one would like some notice a little earlier than the last time such that I can make a call that fits in with my views. Bar calling birthday pimped teams 'yucky' I haven't gone too far along the road of thread derailment. I'm not going to get drawn into format bashing. Wink
 Jump to: