63 coaches online • Server time: 20:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
koadah

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2008 - 15:34 Reply with quote Back to top

What TR do you think my flings will need to make the cut for the Fumbbl Cup?

Edit: and how many DPs do I need?

Last edited by koadah on %b %03, %2008 - %16:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
f0rd

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2008 - 15:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2008 - 15:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Should i join to with mine flings? or mayby gobbos? Mine arent over 200 and I need more games before I think.
vanGorn

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2008 - 20:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think that there is a cut which affords any dp.

SillySod

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2008 - 01:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Since you're talking about the FUMBBL Cup I'd guess at 160. Bear in mind that this event will be substantially bigger than all of the other majors.... this means that there will be more dropouts as well as a lower overall TR requirement. The potential dropouts are especially beneficial for you because teams which applied in the first place are given presedence over those who applied to fill positions after the initial draw.... and knowing that you missed the initial draw discourages alot of teams from considering allowing their team to risk being pulped so actually there arent so many teams who are original applicants who want to take part.

It depends on the size (hence I'd guess 160) but it really is a serious possibility to get there with even a starting team Very Happy

Edit: 4 DPs if you want to win a game... more is better if you have LOADS of cash because it means if you get through the first game you are likely to have some left for the next although you will still need the cash to stand a chance Smile

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
 Jump to: