54 coaches online • Server time: 17:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
HoboJed

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 00:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm...just noticed I can't delete this myself (at least I can't find any way to do so...)

But yeah, this thread is redundant now....

Last edited by HoboJed on %b %20, %2004 - %06:%May; edited 4 times in total
Christer

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 00:58
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Install a proper IRC client. The Java chat is not meant for everyday use anyway.
HoboJed

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 01:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I can't connect on IRC at all...(hint: this is not my computer that I'm on at the moment, and I don't have authority to install any clients)
_NeCrOmAnTe_

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 01:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't have normal irc clint mode i use Trillian and when I trie to connect to the server it guives me an error (bad username).

I allways used java chat since I started palynd this game can some one put it up again? or at least see why isen't working and trie to solve it
HoboJed

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 01:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Well....after much fiddling about, I was able to get mIRC installed onto this computer, but I just can't connect to afternet (I can connect to a lot of other networks, but not afternet for some reason) ... so unless there is any way around that, my offer for a game on this thread is still up. Wink
Angron

Post   Posted: May 25, 2004 - 12:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I can't connect to afternet either... I use mIRC (just installed it) and used the info found at the Help/FAQ section on this site. No success...
Any quick-tips?
Filov

Post   Posted: May 25, 2004 - 13:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I have been problems connecting to afternet, regardless of the IRC client I use (whether it is webbased, mIRC, Trillian or Chatzilla). I had just assumed it was the firewall settings of the network I was using....

perhaps not?

/me hopeful look
 Jump to: