28 coaches online • Server time: 07:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jinxed

Post 22 Posted: Jul 07, 2004 - 11:28 Reply with quote Back to top

My brother made me an addict to Javabowl but since a few days we use one router for both our computers. He hasn't played since but I have.

Is that legal? Obviously we will not play each other but is there something we should do or not do?

Or is all well and fine if 2 players use the same IP?

PS; Big Bro = Elkerlyc
Sutech

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2004 - 11:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, we are three (or rather two and 1/10) FUMBBL-users living in my flat - so there's no problem there.

And btw - of course you may have matches against each other - just as long as you don't over-do it.
dinaturz

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2004 - 11:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think this will be a problem, even if you play each other... unless you break the fumbbl rules, like playing twice each other in a row.

marco

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2004 - 11:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks a lot. I was hoping it would not be a problem.
m0nty

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2004 - 12:12 Reply with quote Back to top

As set down in the FUMBBL help files, it is considered against the rules to play more than 1 in 10 games with Ranked teams against any one coach.
Balthazar

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2004 - 12:37 Reply with quote Back to top

we are 3 in our flat who plays, you can play as many unranked games against each other but dont play ranked they dont want that.
Jarnageddon

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2004 - 13:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Next Question, My friend plays on the same computer as me, is it possible for us to play each other? it would mean having two copies of JavaBbowl open on the one computer, which aside from getting a bit confusing, could get us accused of cheating?
Although we're both quite competitive so there's no fear of either of us 'going easy' on the other.