45 coaches online • Server time: 00:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Blackbox Teamsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup IV
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kanonkuglen

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2004 - 20:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I just played a match earlier to day, when suddenly my internet collapsed.

This meant that there's no trace of my match. This doesn't bother me much becouse I was behind 1-0 and I would without a doubt lose. But I'm sure my opponent is rather angry.

Are there anything that I shall/can do or is there nothing to do???

Can't remember the name of my opponent eksept that he strats with sho
heinz

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2004 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Your oppo will probably contact you, and tell you wether he wants to finish the game. If yes, you'll reload the saved game and play on. See the user guide for further details on these situations.

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2004 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

For what to do:

1. Read the FUMBBL rules WHICH YOU AGREED TO READ WHEN YOU SIGNED UP FOR AN ACCOUNT!

About the missing name:

1. Look for opponents team name in your saves dir, (usually C:\Programs\Java Blood Bowl\saves)
2. Check your Private Messages on FUMBBL. Your opponent will probably send you a mail.
heinz

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2004 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

right Dejan, cause u always read and memorize the whole license agreement when downloading something from the net? Kanonkuglen asks because he's in doubt - no reason to shout at him.

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2004 - 21:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, so we just don't have to read the rules or what? Evil or Very Mad
heinz

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2004 - 12:59 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah sure - but it should be allowed to ask "stupid" questions if u are in doubt about something even though it's stated in the rules - if u knew that, u wouldn't ask, would u?

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2004 - 13:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I always read every single letter of any licence agreement when I download shareware and the like Wink
Jarnageddon

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2004 - 13:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I can honestly say I read every single word of the rules when I signed up. Exactly how much of it sank in and has stayed in my memory is a different matter altogether. If people wanna ask 'stupid' questions let them, if you dont want to answer then dont. Simple and everyone is happy!