40 coaches online • Server time: 00:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Zippy_Wonderdog

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2004 - 16:24 Reply with quote Back to top

It may seem odd but it seems ever since I started playing Bloodbowl the games seem to run in, for want of a better word waves of luck, I'd have a good game and then a bad game and then a good game again or several bad games in a row.
Now I'm hardly the worlds greatest player but when the dice turn there is simply nothing one can do and I'm sure many a team has been ruined by bad luck I know several of my teams have been retired after being decimated by a series of deaths.
Now most people are willing to pass this off as luck but the waves of luck seem to regular to be credible and if it really was random why no average luck?
All I can say is that if I had dice like these I'd burn them and scatter the ashes over the pitch.

Last edited by Zippy_Wonderdog on %b %17, %2004 - %16:%Oct; edited 1 time in total
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2004 - 16:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Use the search function and read/post in the already started 5 or 6 threads about this. PLEASE.

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2004 - 17:24 Reply with quote Back to top

ditto Jan_mattys, please lock this soon

"Best Bar in This Street"
 Jump to: