33 coaches online • Server time: 13:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2004 - 13:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the truth was I intended to retire that niggler. I find it laughing to give him quick. Then I tought ".Hey did they retire G acces? I can promise my smile faded away quickly.

I took leep because in part of memnon; he told me stunty is about fun. That nurglin will be a stunty wardancer.....well he will try.....
Shivan

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2004 - 16:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Im a noob and I choose all my skills myself. I read a bit in the help files, and thats all. I think I didnt do too wrong.
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=115198
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2004 - 16:42 Reply with quote Back to top

no no but you should still ask on chat for Mully. I never asked before reading this thread. Now I love it.

Anyway if your not in tournament retire nigglers IMO.
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2004 - 17:45 Reply with quote Back to top

sk8bcn wrote:
no no but you should still ask on chat for Mully. I never asked before reading this thread. Now I love it.

What? You mean hunt Mully down in chat and ask him all your NOOBing skill choice dilemas? Thats just sick!!! Wink
Shivan

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2004 - 18:08 Reply with quote Back to top

yea I might retire those with niggling injuries, I just like to keep good reserves. In the last two games I have men short. In one of them I ended up with 3 players on the field...
Mully

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2004 - 18:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

What? You mean hunt Mully down in chat and ask him all your NOOBing skill choice dilemas? Thats just sick!!!

If you NOOBS cant understand the how key a well timed "leap" on a Black Orc can be then the heck with ya all!

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2004 - 16:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I just had a couple of interesting rolled-doubles skill choices to make for my RL team, so I hopped on #fumbbl_academy and chatted with Candlejack for a minute. I think the #academy channel is great -- n00b-friendly and usually has a couple of pros cruising around willing to lend a hand.

Jump to: