49 coaches online • Server time: 21:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Shadow

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2003 - 02:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Got a suggestion for your buddy list. Can we include some sort of comment box? Would be a great way of keeping tabs on people we've played who we've enjoyed ... whether we've won or not. I'm making contacts across the globe and as I enjoy travelling I may actually have the opportunity to meet some of my competition in person. Well, it's just an idea Smile

Also, could be a good way of keeping a list of people I'd enjoy playing and what to watch out for ... like a reminder to myself of their style of play, and maybe those I need to go back and punish at some stage Laughing

If anyone else has a reason for a comment box next to those on your buddy list post it here!
psikobunny

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2003 - 03:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Comments seem superflous to me.

I mean, if you didnt enjoy playing them, then why would you put them on your list?
kaan

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2003 - 12:25 Reply with quote Back to top

oh i quite like this idea, comments like "remember to foul his mino to hell" would be quite usefull to me as i tend to forget all sorts of things, including whom i playd in BB.
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2003 - 16:05 Reply with quote Back to top

psikobunny wrote:
I mean, if you didnt enjoy playing them, then why would you put them on your list?

I think the word 'buddy' is getting in the way here. The idea is an excellent way to keep track of coaches that you have opinions of. Exactly what those opinions are may vary... I can certainly understand how someone would want to make a hit list or a not-my-kind-of-opponent list instead. Why not use it?

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2003 - 04:43 Reply with quote Back to top

psikobunny wrote:

Must make note next to psykobunny ... very literate ... must remember to remove his tongue when next rubbing one of his teams into the mud Twisted Evil
 Jump to: