48 coaches online • Server time: 19:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Twahn

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2003 - 03:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't seem to be able to begin new tournaments in any of my groups any more? Does anybody know why not?

Every time I try to start one up, it takes me to the Tournament Details page (name, start date, end date etc.) and then, upon completion of this, takes me back to my Overview screen, creating nothing!?

I used to be able to create them, no probs...

Help?

Also... Back when I could create them I noticed that a little 'B' appears for the Tournament organiser next to every game. What is this for? The suggestion is that it is to forfeit games with? When clicked though, it just seems to head back to the Overview screen as well...

More help? Confused
Christer

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2003 - 04:04
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

You should be able to create them.. I guess I have to take a peek at what's preventing it.

And yes, the B icon is a way to forfeit games. I'll look at the permissions for that as well.

-- Christer
Twahn

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2003 - 09:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer,

Although it never used to, it now brings up a message like this when trying to start a Tournament:

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 'LITTLE LEAGUE CUP I', '2003-07-20', '2007-07-20', '')' at lin
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/fumbbl.com/FUMBBL/tournament.php:91) in /www/fumbbl.com/includes/pnAPI.php on line 1053

In case that's useful for you... Smile

DonTwahn's Dungeon = Cheap Miniatures! Check it out...
 Jump to: