19 coaches online • Server time: 07:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nordmark

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2004 - 00:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Do a chaos team that can pass then. You can do it. Everyone has AG3 wich is averege. +1 Ag makes for a good thrower. And on a double you donĀ“t have to take RSC or claw. You can take two heads, dodge, extra arms, prehensile tail, pass, accurate, big hand etc. Make positional players. You can bash too but still score effectivly.
Nordmark

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2004 - 00:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Take surehands on you warriors and noone can stop them. Imagine a warrior with surehans, block and dodge on a double. Extra arms and catch are fun skills on beastmen and then you have a catcher. I think im gonna create a chos team next.
thesquig

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2004 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

R is bias towards bashy teams, thats why people are kicking up such fuss over ogres since they are the hardest, but not the most desirable to play.

Most Coachs refuse to play the bashy teams with their elves. I find skaven players are alot more willing since most of the successful teams have a bit of claw in them.

neverdodge

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2004 - 19:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I think one of the weakness of the game is not that soft team suffer casualties, it is that it take age to rebuild a team. Personally i wouldn t mind loosing 2 to 3 lineelf and 1 positional each game if i m able to buy fresh rookies afterthat.
 Jump to: