15 coaches online • Server time: 05:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Tenjou_Utena

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2005 - 05:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Nuffle likes the number 11
Gertwise

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2005 - 06:04 Reply with quote Back to top

IRL I like to place my dice like they are supposed to roll. So all sixes are up and all pows are up. That allows the molecules in the die to go down in the dice and make that side just a little heavier thereby increasing the chance of the rolls that I do want to show up.
JoseBagg

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2005 - 07:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I knew a guy who was playing a game with some roman legions. They were not supposed to break morale very easily, that was their real STRONG suit. He broke morale on them two or three times in a row. So he did what a real roman general would do. he lined up his figs and counted off by tens, 1 out of every 10 legionares was thrown on the floor and crushed under his boot. Literally RUINED. (These were some NICE paint jobs too). After that, his men had more morale and quit breaking
Hank

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2005 - 08:45 Reply with quote Back to top

In my chaos team Chili con Khorne I once named a player George Michael. He was killed by the first block in his first game. Surely the will of a higher, more powerful, being. Be it Nuffle or God.
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2005 - 09:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Hank wrote:
In my chaos team Chili con Khorne I once named a player George Michael. He was killed by the first block in his first game. Surely the will of a higher, more powerful, being. Be it Nuffle or God.

You just gotta have faith...

Jump to: