15 coaches online • Server time: 06:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
vanGorn

Post 18 Posted: Feb 03, 2005 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Nothing is more satisfying than beating a strong team with a weak one, isn't it?

Macavity

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2005 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Crowd pushing Horkon. I stand by that as the happiest moment ever. Wink

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2005 - 12:28 Reply with quote Back to top

One last time for me..

Bashy teams are stronger unless agi teams are build with tons of doubles and 11+ rolls on skills.
Faulcon

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2005 - 13:13 Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="Da_Todfatha"]
Quote:

I gotta disagree with you Smegish. maybe I'm reading it wrong, but season 1 winners are Undead, dark elf, orc.
Season 2 winners: Human Lizard, Undead
Season 3: Dark Elf, Dwarf, High elf, Amazon
Season 4: CD's, Norse, Amaxon, Darf, Elf

need I go further? Btw, the Dark Elves that won a division in Season 1 were the same Delves to win it all in Season 3. I don't see many Bashy teams dominating this list. Perhaps there are still Bashy teams that have survived to play in every season of the SWL, but they sure haven't dominated the league.

Yes you do need to go further because the whole point is we're talking longevity here. We're also looking at premier, not the divisions, because this is where the longer running teams with higher tr and most competitive matches are.

The dark elves are retired, the high elves are retired (and another high elf team are going to be retired after being demoted last season). The wood elves are also way down, as well as the norse and probably looking at demotion to the free for all level to rebuild. The human team has been remarkably resilient, mostly thanks to some +ag and +st skills. Khemri haven't done too well cause they can't score enough (they survive but don't win), but only real bashy team I'd rate that has gone down from the premier was chaos dwarves and they're still going pretty strong anyway.

Basically we've had a number of lower av teams come up to the premier and burn brightly for a season or two, but inevitably they can't handle the pain and drop back down, while teams like the dwarves seem at times unstoppable.
Emphasy

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2005 - 13:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe...

ATM im trying to make my chaos elf-like... 4 with ag+ imagine all those st4 ag4... that rocks and i get more non-bashy games because people dont see all that claw etc.. but they are still bashy.. Smile
 Jump to: