45 coaches online • Server time: 17:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
CptMofo

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2003 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Oki I may be the worst lamer ever.
And you may wish to flame me for even writing this but here goes.

I have a group named allsvenskan. 21 teams so far and I wanted to set up two knockout tournaments to establish divisions. I created a tournament, choosed Knockout, and maked half of the teams and pressed start. Half at that point was 10 teams.
I got an error saying you had to be either 4, 8 or 16 etc teams for the code to work. Oki, I did it again, pressed start tournament, picked 4 teams and pressed start and got the following:
Duplicate entry '97-21757' for key 1
After this I could not do anything with that tournament, didnt matter if I picked 2 teams or 8 teams always the same error.

Then I realised that the top team number 1. was blank, when it came to Tr/Str it was blank but the '/' was still there.
I never did select it. so since I can't delete a tournament I made another, group two's knockout four new teams, made sure I didnt have the top one selected and pressed start. Once more the [b]Duplicate entry '97-21757' for key 1[/] error message showed. I did a final and third attempt in my folly, same thing. So now I sit with 21 teams eager to play and no way to delete the three tournaments that doesnt exist and wont work. And I just can't create a working knockout tournament.
Can anyone help me out?

Ideas:
A way to delete a tournament would be nice to have actually. If you create a knockout but then realises you want a roundrobing you are stuck with the edit/start tournament buttons from the previous tournament even if you delete everything in edit tournament.

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2003 - 21:16
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I fixed the causes of both the "emtpy member" problem and the problem with attempting to start a tournament which has failed an earlier attempt.

You should be able to start your tournaments properly now.

-- Christer
CptMofo

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2003 - 21:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer du är en Ängel..
Och jag syftar inte på IFK =)

Translation:
Christer you are an Angel.
(The rest is aiming at Gothenburg Soccer taem)

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2003 - 22:30
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I find soccer utterly boring, so the reference to the team isn't particularly suitable. Smile
Chappy

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2003 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

I find soccer utterly boring

Glad I'm not alone....Smile
 Jump to: