23 coaches online • Server time: 09:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
moph

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2023 - 19:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I know it's disappointing, but Fudge Dice are not actually made out of Fudge: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fudge_(role-playing_game_system)#Fudge_dice Shocked
johniemi78

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2023 - 07:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Moon-Shark wrote:

RDaneel you want to insult people do it to there face like a man not a mouse behind a screen
How long did you sit there watching the game to come up with that essay ?
I stated from the start we made mistakes like i had men in wrong position from the start and believe i did say both had bad luck in first half. Mine was just even worse in the second to opponents
But i guess you just one of these trolls ?

This guy (RDaneel) just gave you very good feedback on how to improve as a coach and even analyzed the turns and you are sour about it? Wow. I would be grateful for constructive feedback if I were you. Just saying.
luxyluxo

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2023 - 16:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Mmmmm Fudge Very Happy Razz Cool
NerdBird

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2023 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Moon-Shark wrote:
How in the hell can the die go from both sides having ok die in one half then the die just go completely fudged in the second for one side and good for the other. We both made mistakes but when this happens nothing else but to give up.
This game can be fun but when the die gets fudged like it did which seems to happen more than not it completely ruins any fun Evil or Very Mad

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=4503079

I just reviewed your game against Humans with Dorfs - although some of the dice were unlucky, your positioning and setup wasn't great. Humans are pretty fast - really fast with 4 blitzers and 2 catchers. On offense you need to spread out and close the gaps, make them work for it and use your slayers to control the sidelines. On defense you need to work a very loose cage - a tight one will get you in trouble as they can tie up 2 or 3 of your players with 1 leaving you immobile. You can blame the dice if you want but you need to be a student of the game.

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2023 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow this is already an awesome thread!

I'm sorry if my earlier comment was viewed negative by the OP (or anyone else). I wasn't trying to be mean to the OP, but thinking back to a simpler, happier, Spiro-filled time on FUMBBL.

There has been some excellent and much more helpful analysis on here: well done Fumbbllers, unlike me you are a credit to the community.