46 coaches online • Server time: 16:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season 100!goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
vanGorn

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Chaos Dwarves are already strong enough. Don't forget that they can hire the incredible scoring machine Hthark or a blunderbuss to compensate their lack in passing game.

Garaygos

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I was indeed surprised myself reading the replies... too many CD lovers around Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 22:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, my elves want mutations, too. It makes perfect sense - they have just recently started worshipping the chaos gods, and they deserve a few mutations.

This way, I can get a claw/rsc/tackle elf blitzer. Then, I'll refuse to play any teams except for HE/DE/WE/Elf/Skaven in order to maximize my casualties while avoiding any hint of threat to my uber-blitzer.

Also, I will refuse to play any team with a DP, as they are just out to retire my team.
LordSnotball

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

CD is strong enough... but having said that, fluffwise, they are currupt. The BullCentaur is nice and mighty, but not really chaotic actually, u can find them even in Narnia of all places... and the Hobgoblins are already mutated goblins...

however, upon buying a CD, it would be nice if u could roll a dice, and on a 6 roll, 1 random mutation would be awarded. as this guy is uniquely warped (another limit, 1 mutation per team), he would become the team captain... that would add fluff and add perspective, and a random (dice generated) mutation would mean occassionally big hand, occassionally foul appearance, occassionally RSC... nice and balanced

The Congregation - Always Recruiting
[url=http://igolocal.net/badge.php?user_id=1949]Image [/url]
Nordmark

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 22:25 Reply with quote Back to top

LordSnotball wrote:
however, upon buying a CD, it would be nice if u could roll a dice, and on a 6 roll, 1 random mutation would be awarded. as this guy is uniquely warped (another limit, 1 mutation per team), he would become the team captain... that would add fluff and add perspective, and a random (dice generated) mutation would mean occassionally big hand, occassionally foul appearance, occassionally RSC... nice and balanced

I really hope you are joking. So you mean you wan´t to add more luck to BB?