45 coaches online • Server time: 16:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kaz

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2003 - 19:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I was browsing the top 10 lists (one of my players moving into contention) and I was viewing the players listed and noticed something odd. Some of the players listed as the top 10 are dead. Now, I feel that the top 10 should consist of current players those neither dead or retired.

I guess this counts as a feature request, so only mods should be flaming me...
Chickenbrain

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2003 - 19:31 Reply with quote Back to top

It was that way before. But Hall of fame was removed. Btw, those are now all ALL time records. Which is perfectly the way it should be. Just the possibility to see more then 10 would be neat... Wink

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2003 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it would be good if there was an * next to the player (or something like that) if the player is dead and a + next to the player if he or the team is retired.

That way you know if the player is still active or not. Alternatively, have the * next to active players who can still move up the top ten?

still disliked all round!
Kaz

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2003 - 00:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Thinking further on the subject, maybe an extra selector (like the league, race, position options) for "all players", "Active players", "inactive players" That could work.
 Jump to: