42 coaches online • Server time: 15:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Harkonis

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2003 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

0-2 Kamil Constrictor 110000 3 4 1 8 Prehensile Tail, Multiple Block G S
0-2 Kamil Striker 100000 6 3 2 7 Prehensile Tail, Stunty, Two Headed, Dodge S
0-12 Kamil Sidewinder 30000 5 1 3 7 Prehensile Tail, Stunty, Sprint A

These are Snake people that have humanoid torsos but serpentine lower halves. The prehensile tail represents the ability to contrict and trip, and the Constrictor's Multiple blocks is because it's big enough to block with tail on one opponent and hands on the other.

I limited access to General skills per suggestions I read by Mr Klipp.

I think this setup could really be fun without being too powerful or weak. It's quite different imo to the playstyles of most stunty teams. With a lack of dodge on the linemen, they are fast, can hinder opponent movement, but are limited themselves in getting past blockers.

The tail is a not overpowering in stunty imo, unlike tackle, since it doesn't cancel dodge, just hinders it.

2 Strikers allow for decent mobility to get into a good blockign position and put those tails to use, but their lower agility keeps them from being too dominating.

Just like a snake, this team would require you to setup, wait for the opening using the tails to cover movement, then strike with the sprinting sidewinders.

Other ideas floated around were sidestep or shadowing, but they seem overpowering to start with. Also a possible BG in the form of a giant snake with WA and Frenzy.

Looking for any and all feedback. Seems like most of the stunty teams are either the hard to catch, hard to kill, or the gadget ridden. I'm just looking for something a bit different in playstyle.
yenlowan

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2003 - 23:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Str 1 Mv 5 is too sucky for your linemen/ball handlers.
i realize its the stunty league but having line dudes that goblins can bully is rather disturbing.

arent snakes supposed to be fairly fast?

sure feet would be better than sprint on average and would be more in flavour for snakes.

two headed seems slightly out of flavour for something that is essentially a blitzer.
perhaps dropping it in favour of a lower cost would be better.
 Jump to: